Yamaha breeze 125cc carburetor

Thepaetsguy

BAAAH!! What about MPG? You are ruining the planet! I want electric power!
Where's my abortion?!!
Was that a 2 stroke Yamaha, or a 4 stroke?
Building a massive perpetual motion machine in space was my big idea haha! And it was a four stroke Yamaha breeze 125cc. Breeze carbs are even harder to mount then vm22’s so not recommended but done right there amazing carbs

Minimichael

I'd love to see a GoPro vid. Done right there's no uncertainty to slide carb response – like there always seems to be with old tank carbs. There's a time and place for percolators, but my sentimentality flew out the window a couple mikuni's ago. It's all about riding for me these days. Nostalgia can wait.

Last edited:
That gave me an idea.
If I MAKE a muffler and send it to you, will you screw it on that trike and let us know about the noise and performance?
I put one on a generator about 20 years ago and it ran fine. The only noise I heard was the piston slapping around.
Was not my generator, I built it for a customer. Can I build you one?

Thepaetsguy

That gave me an idea.
If I MAKE a muffler and send it to you, will you screw it on that trike and let us know about the noise and performance?
I put one on a generator about 20 years ago and it ran fine. The only noise I heard was the piston slapping around.
Was not my generator, I built it for a customer. Can I build you one?
The block threads on the 3hp exhaust side were stripped and destroyed long ago from the header shaking before I made the wrench support. :( Maybe another member on here would be down to test it out?? Preferably one with better then 0.5 upload internet speed like I’m stuck with.. That way it wouldn’t take 5 days to upload a video of the muffler on a running engine. And we all could hear it in action.