Your worst cop encounter

What's up guys . Well let's see who has the funniest and craiziest story. I'll start .
My first ticket I was rolling down a sorta big street when I see a motorcycle cop next to me screaming pull over. My ass jumped on the curb and so Did he lol. He followed me a block and I hit a red light. He tells me what's your problem . I say no problem I didn't see you. Cuffs me and starts to run my name . Well he ended giving me a ticket . riding a motorized vehicle on the side walk and no helmet. Then followed me out of his city while I walked my bike for half an hour. Court was funny too everyone laughed when they read my charges .

lets see your stories guys . I've got a lot .

C9H13NO3

Got chased into some woods once, got chased down a street once, got yelled out by a cop in a car, got followed for a good 2 miles, and some more.

They all ended up with left right right left right left right woods home free :laugh:

Got chased into some woods once, got chased down a street once, got yelled out by a cop in a car, got followed for a good 2 miles, and some more.

They all ended up with left right right left right left right woods home free :laugh:
Lol . Some dukes of hazard shit. Lol. Good one:thumbsup:

Well mine is on a Trike I made my Tri-Sport RTS-290 street legal got it licensed in Long Beach, California. I went out to Saddleback Race Park to the mini bike races had a great day and was coming back and went into the famous Traffic Circle on US 101 I had to goose the trike to get past a lookey lou and be in the right lane to go up the hill north on US 101 A motor cycle cop was giving a ticket and heard the sound of the fan cooled snowmobile engine and the Torque Converter. He radioed ahead and down about 2 miles there was a traffic light I was stopped at and 4 Long Beach cop cars came in from three sides and pulled my over and waited for the motorcycle cop to come up and tell his bunch of exaggerated lies. But with all that I had a bench warrant out for unpaid speeding tickets. ( I don't do that anymore ) So I got a ride in the back seat. Left my trike at the corner gas station but I crossed the plug wires and the trike had a on-off kill button. The two young men must of pulled their guts out trying to start that trike so they could play with it.
Two hours later I was back to the station switched the plug wires back to normal and it fired first pull and I was out of there in a flash.
Steve :scooter:
And I got carted off to jail one other time for the same offense in Lake Elsinore, California

I stayed off the freeway but went from my home in Wilmington to Saddleback out in Irvine. And then was just out having fun when I got to much attenion and paid the price.
I would do it again in a flash but they don't fool around with cheap tickets anymore.

Never got nailed when I was a kid, but I was at a friends house in Mission Viejo I had my Corvette in my car trailer we were going to Pomona the next morning, back in the day it was a hard hitter for a street car ran 970's in street form we decided to pull it out of the trailer to take a cruise I let it loose real hard on trabuco I saw lights and we were gone... we got in the sub division and I shut it down coasted a block or so and the ramp was still down on the trailer and coasted inside... Now I dont condone this now but a fond memory

man when i was 15 i ran from the police on my yz 85. I was going down the road and saw him sittng on the other side of the road he turned around so, I hit the gass on his b$%&# a$$ i tryed to turn on every street to lose him finally got home i ran the bike up into the garage an just sat there looking out the window lol

Lol. Good one nick.
I got a good one . Before the river rides, and me and my friends would hit the river at night . Yes at night .50 mph in the dark with little ass bike lights. Hell of a rush. So we take off and every thing was ok . This is where it gets crazy . So half way back were rollin and I'm in front and I see all kinds of light on the trail. I slow down to a stop and see a car flew off the 5 freeway into a ditch really close to the trail .about 5chp and rescue was cutting the car open. (the car was flipped upside down . I ask everyone yall want to cross . As soon as I said that my homie says "eff the cops " and slams the gas. We all take off full throttle . We pass one street .Koo. the next street there's a cop on the trail . We turn around and hide at the last street .(trail got narrow they couldn't pass) so me and.my bro leave our bike with the homies and walk toward the way of the cops. No cops . So we fire them up and roll out. So we pass the street were we saw them .Koo. after that street is a park . A-holes were chillin in the park 2 deep. They give Chase but we were gone . As we pull up to this little park we park at another cop . By then Im like Damn. So we keep walking but my bro went to get our ride home. So here I am walking two minis thru train tracks while talking to my bro giving him directions how to get us . We finally got out but damn. this all took 4 hours . :shrug: hell of a memory.

Last edited:
First and only ticket I ever got so far was a few weeks ago for going 47 in a 35 zone with my mazda miata. Oh well, at least I didn't get caught trying to keep up with that vw golf on the highway last month... The cops wouldn't be too happy about me going 110 in a 65.

ive had 2 encounters with the cops (one dosent have any mini bikes in it) me and my cusins and brothers were at a school with my aunt (the school was empty) i found a open widow so me and one of my cusins climd through then some time laterwe heard yelling in the hall i go out into hall and see one of my cusins in cuffs and 2 cops my cusins gotin doo doo but i didnt :smile: i also got busted for riding my db30s on the street :facepalm:

well i got pulled over on a mini. i was riding a honda 50 at around 8p.m. and cerfuew is 2am here and i get pulled over and the cop pulled his sunglasses down to the end of his nose and says "isnt that a bit to small for you" and i was laughing so hard i fell over! he just wanted to make sure it wasnt stolen, i showed him the bill of sale and i was on my way. he didnt ask me for any registration supprisingly