gx200

1. Full Throttle

predator crank in gx200

Got a honda gx200 block today and was thinking of putting predator hemi crank in it but need to know what billet rod i should use. Guy on fleabay sells the crank and flywheel as poor mans stroker for a gx200 but i had a hemi crank laying around and wanted to try this for myself. Has anyone else...
  2. Full Throttle

WANTED : gx200 ring gear

Got a 4-pole flywheel for a gx160 / gx200 / clone but need a ring gear to go on the flywheel. I know i will have to machine down the flywheel to accept the ring gear but cannot find one anywhere. Anybody know or got one they would like to sell ?
  3. DBMonster85

Honda Head Or NOT!!!!

so I bought a Honda head a little while back and between some conversation with my brother I have a bad feeling they sold me a clone head and not a Honda. not as if they ripped me off but like they miss understood me and sold me a clone head. I think the numbers on the casting are Z4M I could be...
  4. martinson83

GX200 charging kit

I got a used GX200 from eBay a while ago. I'm planning on building a mud motor for my john boat. I was looking into electric starter kits as well , and I saw they came with charging coils. When I tore the GX apart I saw it already had the charging coils and magnets on the fly wheel (no ring...
  5. webdr

Genuine OEM or clone flywheel?

Im having trouble telling if the Honda GX200 OEM flywheel I ordered from a company is genuine OEM or from a clone. How can I tell? I having trouble finding a pic online of an OEM GX200 flywheel online. Thanks, Matt
  6. G

Rupp mini with GX200 questions

I have a Rupp mini bike I started getting together several years ago that I had planned to put a Briggs animal. I got burned on eBay and the project got stored. I now have little ones and would like to finish my project using a Honda gx200. This seems like a better fit. What carb and exhaust...
  7. S

gx200

Had couple of questions im building my gx200 but I see people Hitting 80mph on there mini bikes would it be alot to build mine To hit those mph thanks....
  8. 1

wanted: 14cc head for clone gx200

Thanks
  9. Dragbikemini

Honda GX200

GX200 off pressure washer. clean inside and seems to be low hours. $200 plus shipping from 10509. PayPal or?
  10. Norcalputput

Gx200 4 free

this landed in my lap today for free So I was thinking what about a 3" build for the drag bike Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  11. vwfan79

Gx200 block

Looking for a Gx200 block with side cover and crank. I DON'T need any internal parts other than the crank, I DON'T need the head, flywheel or coil either. Just looking for a bare block with side cover and crank.
  12. vwfan79

Gx200 crank in a gx160

A member mentioned in another thread that if a you put a gx200 crank in a gx160 it'll boost performance. I know the 200 has a longer stroke but also has a longer cylinder/block. This will increase the stroke of the 160 but I'm guessing a stock length rod would be required and possibly milling...
  13. W

pz26 carb on a modified gx200

Sup guys, I've been lurking here for over a year and learned a lot, but i need a little advice. I've just fitted a pz26 carb to my motor and it runs like a raped ape on full choke. opening the choke at all and it dies. i didn't have time to check for an air leak do to the massive rains here...
  14. J

Looking for some a tav and some gx200 parts

Looking for a tav in Michigan, also looking for a big valve honda head, and I need a tillotson kit non alchol
  15. B

Can I swap my GX200 Honda Clone engine with a BSP 196cc OHV racing engine?

My baja warriors gx200 engine vlew up and I was just wonderng if swapping for the ohv would be easy and I wouldnt need any other parts? This is the new one I was thinking about.. 196cc BSP Dupor Honda Clone Racing Motor Billet Flywheel Upgrade Cam Ruxing Carb | eBay This is the old one...
  16. M

Moding honda GX200 clone

a friend of mine told me to put a 22-28mm slide dirt bike 2 cycle carb on my honda gx 200 clone. i will make a adapter manifold, wich on of these two would you pick? GY6 Koso Carburetor 28mm 2 Stroke Racing Flat Slide GY6 Moped Scooter Carburetor | eBay PWK Koso 28mm Flat Slide Carburetor...
  17. J

Gx200 head help

Hey guys I need a little help with a head question I'm wondering if I should port and polish my stock head or should I buy a stock 14cc head on it?
  18. B

Give me advice to build the baddest gx200 around!

Tell me everything to build the baddest bigbore gx200!
  19. dw1973

Honda GX200 engine

As shown - runs good, good compression. $175 Located in 49279. Will ship if buyer pays.
  20. Dragbikemini

Honda GX200 Carb

Used. Off one of my pressure washer finds. Never tested. Looks to be dirty but not trashed. Genuine Jap Honda GX200 carb. 15$ shipped Lower 48. :001_tt2: paypal