gx200

1. gasser

Genuine Honda GX200 race motor. *NEW*

So I had a customer flake out on a motor build. All parts are brand new, except for the cylinder head casting, which was off a low hour gx160, but its been completely rebuilt. Motor has never been ran. Here are the specs: -OE GX200 block and cover -OE GX200 crank - OE GX160 ported head...
  2. Ibanez616

Genuine GX200 Project

Hello everyone. I have not posted here in quite some time, but I am looking to get my bikes going again, and this Gx200 is on my list of priorities. This engine will be limited to being run on pump gas only. I am also trying to stick with stock size valves for now. I do not want to buy parts...
  3. O

Open GX200 Honda for sale

Modified Open GX200 fast engine for sale. Pushes 8750+ RPM Engine has the following - GX200 head ported and decked .80 Seats cut Int 27.5 Ext 25 - SS Valves Int 27.5 Ext 25 with 37lbs springs and aluminum keepers - Burris Rockers - Chromo Push Rods - Flat Top Piston - ARC Billet...
  4. mmisterbungl

Modified GX200 drag engine

GX200 with the following upgrades: ARC Billet rod Raceseng S2 Finned RevWheel Flywheel Raceseng billet aluminum push rods Raceseng 1.3 Ratio shaft mounted Roller Rockers Head ported/worked by MDB (I believe its the 18cc) Tillotson 304WX Bored and worked fuel circuitry ARC Billet side...
  5. vwfan79

GX390 carb to GX200 kit

Selling a GX390 carb with the arc adapter for a GX200 or clone, GX390 ait filter adapter, UNI air filter and throttle kit. All hardware included, $70 shipped to lower 48. Last picture shows the filter, only photos I had on my phone but can take some for anyone intersted.
  6. Basket Case

OEM Honda GX200 Air cleaner w/filter

OEM Honda air cleaner w/ filter and wingnut and gasket $10.00 + shipping
  7. chriscouncill3

stroked gx200 help

so I am looking to build my gx200 check it out here(http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/ebay-craigslist/88738-gx200-just-picked-up.html) I am planning on using in stead of the lifan 110 or 125cc engine for my 3 wheeler project that I am trying to put together. so what I am looking for is a low end...
  8. chriscouncill3

gx200 just picked it up

just got this off CL for 65 bucks all I need is a flywheel and ARC rod and I can put it all together got it all in a box and just kinda slapped it together to mock it up and I know it has been asked a million times but I could not find any info on how to get a clutch attached to the crank...
  9. B

6.5 clone pilot jet

i re jetted my carb and have a high flow uni air filter on it do i need to replace the pilot jet i have an adjustable carb so i can adjust the mixture at idle it runs good with the stock pilot jet but do i still need to replace it
  10. O

Open GX200 (Real Honda) with Tillotson 304WX Carb for Sale

GX200 Super open Modified for sale GX200 with the following mods components for sale - Flat Top Piston - ARC Connecting Rod - Burris 1.3.1 Rockers - Chrom Push Rods - SS Valves Int 27mm Ext 25mm - Gx200 Head Ported and milled .90 Seats Cut for Above valves...
  11. D

Picked up gx200 for next build

Just picked a used gx 200 for 230 bucks shipped couldn't pass it up, just finished one build and already planning another, I have it bad :doah:
  12. JayPadilla

Spark Plug for Gx200

I have a Gx200 Clone that Has an aftermarket air filter and exhaust with a jetted Carb and I was wondering I have a new set of Bosch Platinum +2 Plugs laying around, and they seem reliable (as the set cost 10$ for 2)... Will this make a diff in performance or will it mess my engine up?
  13. B

GX200 stock timing & weight?

I'm curious. My billet flywheel is supposed to be 25 deg BTDC.. with an auxilliary slot for 30.. What is the stock flywheel ign timing? Curious as to how much advance this wheel puts on the engine.. Also, anyone know the weight difference between genunine Honda 200 & a clone (Kohler), if any...
  14. B

Honda gx200 head

Anyone have a stock complete Honda head laying around that you pulled to replace with a race type? I need one. Might consider a 160. Thanks Greg
  15. minibikin'

New GX200 clone with Hp parts ready to build

Been piecing this together for awhile but it's time to scale back. I have a complete stock GX200 blue clone that was disassembled right out of the box for a performance build. I bought it this way from randy at Windber. I've purchased a new ARC +.010 long rod, new Honda flat top piston, new...
  16. B

Wanted GX200

Need a Honda GX200 that's been run some, but not abused. (not a clone). Prefer stock or close. Might cosider a short/long block. Thanks, Greg
  17. B

GX200 clone knock?

I have a Kohler GX200 clone. They seemed to be well made, advertised forged crank etc. It's not on a bike, It's on a boat (mud motor). It has an intermittent knocking noise at mid range that's annoying and a worry, since I run way back in some bad swampy areas, and would rather not be on the...
  18. O

GX200 and Clone Parts

Hi I'm letting go of some part of anyone is interested PM me - Mikuni VM22 Carb with Black short manifold - Burris Rockers - Billet Stamped 1.3 Rockers - NR 274-207 CAM - NR 252-607 CAM All parts are in great condition
  19. David wulf

Looking for honda gx200 crankshaft

Like it says needing a HONDA GX200 crankshaft .
  20. novanick63

3" Honda gx200 block

Honda gx200 3" block braced with deck ecstension $200