2016??

CarPlayLB

Unless something dramatically changes...there should be a build off. A couple people stepped up...and are probably working on the details and such. There are many steps to go through to set a "build off" up and all require approval through the correct channels. Please be patient and just watch for upcoming details. Thanks....
When did YOU become the voice of reason?

Is this really Cheezy? I bet NOT! What have you done with Cheezy? I iss the remarks that I was thinking that you would post! I miss the sacrcasm. I miss the real Cheezy!

I don't know Cheezy good enough to call him an ass but , I can say get off u ass Cheezy and run this damn thing , my Roper has been in hibernation long enough !

Hey Pat, I have a Manco Trail Cat 250 that grandson has claimed...we are going to go through it, maybe in the build off. I my self am thinking about a scratch build bike, but I don't have any hard plans yet.

Hey Pat, I have a Manco Trail Cat 250 that grandson has claimed...we are going to go through it, maybe in the build off. I my self am thinking about a scratch build bike, but I don't have any hard plans yet.
That's pretty cool Eric, getting the grandson involved. Scratch bikes are really fun. What's really cool about the scratch bikes is that you can build whatever you want!