cdownie3 1968 Rupp XL-350

Spent the last few nights after work fitting and cleaning the throttle. The place I use for chrome uses a lot of copper, so everything needs to be fitted up.

markus

The engine is a H70 I sent to Mike Sandberg at VKE

Don't think I will hit 7k

:drool: Have you used that white you bought yet on anything? The fleet white I normally use is a shade brighter than OEM Tec and I need to tone it down a bit on the actual old Tecs. Only stuff I ever had a match was with base/clear which I now see is not a very good way to paint an entire engine with. Your spraying the same product I now use and the shop near me in Venice carries it so that would be cool :thumbsup:

Entire bike is looking KILLER!!!! I wanna come up and see it when it done :thumbsup:

fistfullabar

Wow 7hp motorsports!!!!! Can you say rip roaring rupp!!!!! I know white is right but that "rusty" shroud is screaming for some chrome......paint looking superfly too.

:drool: Have you used that white you bought yet on anything? The fleet white I normally use is a shade brighter than OEM Tec and I need to tone it down a bit on the actual old Tecs. Only stuff I ever had a match was with base/clear which I now see is not a very good way to paint an entire engine with. Your spraying the same product I now use and the shop near me in Venice carries it so that would be cool :thumbsup:

Entire bike is looking KILLER!!!! I wanna come up and see it when it done :thumbsup:
I will spray it today, first time I tried this color. The dot they put on the lid looks dead on , but I can never tell until I have them side by side.

Come on up, I still have those grips sitting on my desk .

markus

Looks like a good match to me. I put the strainer in to show some contrast
I think your right :thumbsup: Just made my day, I keep the hardener and reducer on hand for that fullthane and am used to spraying it so thats a big help, thank you! If I get that grip that means I gotta start working on that bike again :doah: I'm stuck playing nurse this week (wife just had surgery) maybe I can get up around your way this coming weekend or later int he week if shes feeling better? I can use her car and burn up her gas while she's stuck in bed :biggrin:

Bikes looking great!!