Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

I didn't get a photo of the lady that won the bike but she was super excited. They are going to save the bike for their grandson. She came up to me and wanted to meet everybody that contributed to the bike. [MENTION=18319]chatten63[/MENTION] did a awesome job on the bike.

I had a great time at the 18th annual Windber Mini-Bike reunion. I met a lot of great folks, saw a lot of great old mini-bikes and you could buy whole bikes or any parts you could ever need. I will return next year. My son and I had a great time.

Nivlaman31

This is the custom built chopper frame I bought from. Jim Kemp (bandit custom cycles) I am hoping to have this done for next years show. I have always liked and wanted to build a Springer front end bike. Thank you Jim for the great deal on it.

capguncowboy

Me and Daniel after we got done riding the trails on [MENTION=28187]Jamie1972[/MENTION]'s trike. It was really soupy but that trike trekked on like a tank. We followed this up with an immediate thunderstorm. We, of course, took the opportunity for a redneck shower, but I can't get the pictures to upload

Jamie and Carter didn't fare much better

[MENTION=44452]thejoker[/MENTION] stole my phone and took some selfies :laugh:

By mid-day on Friday, Daniel was keeping up on his 69 Sprint a little better. Joe was helping out by keeping up with him while he got the hang of it.

[video=youtube;XHaxgjxfuiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHaxgjxfuiw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube_share;yXzVkh2ehV4]https://youtu.be/yXzVkh2ehV4[/video]

This is my kids riding with [MENTION=44452]thejoker[/MENTION] today. First time on a bike. He Got the hang of it pretty fast, even with the muddy conditions. He took a few spills but he got up smiling every single time
My favorite video.:laugh:

Wish I had thought to take a pic before I hit it with the garden hose but any one who saw or stood on it knows what it looked like :doah: Just ask Rick [MENTION=18319]chatten63[/MENTION] he helped me fold it up and stuff it in its carry bag :thumbsup:

capguncowboy

Wish I had thought to take a pic before I hit it with the garden hose but any one who saw or stood on it knows what it looked like :doah: Just ask Rick [MENTION=18319]chatten63[/MENTION] he helped me fold it up and stuff it in its carry bag :thumbsup:
I saw it mid-day on Saturday. I honestly thought it was khaki (and even then, it was really dirty). It makes more sense that it's white and black :laugh:

My favorite video.:laugh:
He had such a great time riding that bike all over the place. By saturday morning, he had it figured out. If it wasn't for the mud, he probably would've learned it a lot faster :lol: He's got mini bikes in his blood now, so he'll be back next year with his self-built bike.

Street Smart

We had an awesome time once again, this is our third year. It`s always great seeing everybody and talking minibikes. We really look forward to the parade but like was said, it`s only a small part of the event. Weather held out on Sat, no rain, VERY SUNNY. Dinner was good and plentiful , really couldn`t ask for more. The kids rode their butts off, we all got filthy, had a blast! Already talking about next time.