22 pistols

Neck

Growing up is optional
Geez! I cant remember the last time I shot my 22's. probably been at least 25 years. And somehow, I just don't see the point in a suppressor/silencer, can somebody explain, or give me a good reason to have one?

Neck

Growing up is optional
This is the only 22LR pistol I have

This is Maggie

She's been in the family almost 50 years

Belgium made Browning 9mm

This is the only 22LR pistol I have

This is Maggie

She's been in the family almost 50 years

Belgium made Browning 9mm
Nice pieces! Jennings get a bad rap in some circles and were compared to lorcins and other low end unreliable handguns but are really a very good pistol IMO. I used to run a cash & carry table at gun shows till the ATF put a halt to such things and had a few Jennings along the way. They did well, I would never own or sell a gun that is of inferior quality. A gun is a tool and it pays to have the best tools you can buy!:thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I bought that Jennings in 1979, and put quite a few rounds through it until I lost interest, I can recall no jams or hang fires, so I have nothing bad to say about this particular Jennings. I paid about a hundred bucks for it, which you can see, is more than my dad paid for that 357. Magnum in 64! Seems the last time I inquired, a S&W 357. MAG goes for about $600 bucks these days!

I bought that Jennings in 1979, and put quite a few rounds through it until I lost interest, I can recall no jams or hang fires, so I have nothing bad to say about this particular Jennings. I paid about a hundred bucks for it, which you can see, is more than my dad paid for that 357. Magnum in 64! Seems the last time I inquired, a S&W 357. MAG goes for about $600 bucks these days!
Guns have always been a good investment. The little Beretta I got in a trade and have about $300 maybe a bit more in it and they go for $650 or more even new. And mine has the plating and engraving so it's high rent for a pea shooter but a fun piece. I like the styling of the Jennings and it's not a coincidence it looks like a Walther just a bit, many pistols were styled like em. I will get more 22 pistols as time goes by and now that I have a secure place for them I dont worry they will walk off. It's happened over the years and it sucks to lose a gun to a thief! I want another nine shot 22 revolver, I had an H&R that was nice and accurate. I try not to collect too many guns but it's difficult when you have ten gun shows a year 5 miles from your house.:doah:

it sucks to lose a gun to a thief!
Yep, I had an EAA WIndicator .38 revolver taken here out of my shop. Had a matching pair with one kept at home. I'd really like to get it back. Replaced it with a Glock model 23 that stays here now, only locked up, and I always have my Smith 642 with me.

Snapped some pics of a couple of my 22 pistols today, the Beretta is a 22 short flip nose and has the plating and engraving and is quite easy to conceal. The Colt Woodsman is a sweet shooting gun and I can hit nearly anything with it. I forfeited my .380 after the last transporting a loaded firearm charge so I'll be in the market for a slightly larger conceal weapon, I have a chance to get a Makarov 9mm for $120 but have to wait 2 more months for my probation to end. I love 22s whether it be a pistol or rifle, I have 3 22 rifles as well. These two are my favorites!:thumbsup:

I just can't get that Woodsman out of my mind. Guess it's time to go shopping. :thumbsup:

toomanytoys

In most states you can own pretty much anything as long as you follow the proper rules.

About 10 years ago I had a Ruger 10/22 that was suppressed. I bought it in columbus, paid 400 for the gun, 200 for transfer fees and taxes and waited a month before it all went through. I had to fill out paper work, go get photographed, finger printed, poked and prodded. But it all went through.

Its a Class 3 transferrable weapon. Its a lot of work, but you can buy some neat ass stuff!

You must have a spotless record in order to buy anything like that. Not sure what its like these days but it was 200 bucks just for the paper work, even if you were denied.

There was a store in Columbus Ohio, full class three, you could buy real AK-47s, Uzis, m16s, m3 carbines, thompsons, BARs. Anything you can think of they had, even had an MG42, if you wanted to pay the 50k price tag.

Right now I don't own any pistols but a nice Kimber 1911. I have 59 guns in my collection, from .17 HMR to .338 Laupa. None of them have been shot in at least 5 years. I take them out wipe them all down with the silicone rag once every 2 months, and put them all away.

.22 cal pistol are fun shooting guns, And affordable. I,m looking into getting a 10/22 this summer with the pistol grip frame and folding stock.
I have a Smith and Wesson 22S, 22L semi-auto. With the custom S&W Grips.
I,m also a Air gunner, the 2 black guns, I have these Crosman .22 cal for shooting in my basement range.
The one with the muzzle break is from the Crosman Custom Gun shop with steel breech adjustable trigger pull. extended probe bolt and LPA rear sight.These guns come with a very nice fit and finish through Crosman, Not like what in the stores.
The other Crosman is a 2240, I added adjustable trigger pull kit, extend probe bolt. steel breech, fiber optic front sight, LPA rear sight.

.22 cal pistol are fun shooting guns, And affordable. I,m looking into getting a 10/22 this summer with the pistol grip frame and folding stock.
I have a Smith and Wesson 22S, 22L semi-auto. With the custom S&W Grips.
I,m also a Air gunner, the 2 black guns, I have these Crosman .22 cal for shooting in my basement range.
The one with the muzzle break is from the Crosman Custom Gun shop with steel breech adjustable trigger pull. extended probe bolt and LPA rear sight.These guns come with a very nice fit and finish through Crosman, Not like what in the stores.
The other Crosman is a 2240, I added adjustable trigger pull kit, extend probe bolt. steel breech, fiber optic front sight, LPA rear sight.
Nice pistols! I had a Benjamin air pistol as a kid, it was top of the line for it's day. I have some airguns but nothing of any real quality, the kids have one each as well. They are pretty good shots actually, the boy is 15 and does well with just the sights. He wants a pistol but he'll have to wait, he shoots the Woodsman well but the bigger pistols are a little intimidating. :thumbsup: