22 pistols

I'll give $650 in trade value :thumbsup:

Nanner and Tacco stuff even..
I'll have to pass. Minibikes I got, not as many as you but still plenty. I'm looking for an Earlier Woodsman still with a better finish than the one I have but have found nothing as of yet. :thumbsup:

Snapped some pics of a couple of my 22 pistols today, the Beretta is a 22 short flip nose and has the plating and engraving and is quite easy to conceal. The Colt Woodsman is a sweet shooting gun and I can hit nearly anything with it. I forfeited my .380 after the last transporting a loaded firearm charge so I'll be in the market for a slightly larger conceal weapon, I have a chance to get a Makarov 9mm for $120 but have to wait 2 more months for my probation to end. I love 22s whether it be a pistol or rifle, I have 3 22 rifles as well. These two are my favorites!:thumbsup:

The Beretta Bobcat is a fun little gun. I own one myself. My biggest complaint however, is that it does not have an extractor/ejector- one misfire or fail to eject and its game over.

On the other hand, I cant complain about the cost of shooting it. Without getting into a battle over whether its even worth carrying as a personal defense weapon, I do love mine and have a lot of fun with it- even if its accuracy leaves something to be desired.

The Beretta Bobcat is a fun little gun. I own one myself. My biggest complaint however, is that it does not have an extractor/ejector- one misfire or fail to eject and its game over.

On the other hand, I cant complain about the cost of shooting it. Without getting into a battle over whether its even worth carrying as a personal defense weapon, I do love mine and have a lot of fun with it- even if its accuracy leaves something to be desired.
A belly gun good for backup and a good alternative to leaving your larger weapon behind because of summertime clothing or having to remove a jacket. I'd rather get caught with a gun than without. The Beretta is good for what it is and while it lacks accuracy and stopping power sometimes it's the mere presence of a gun that can end a situation. Although it's doubtful anyone would see mine unless a shot was gonna be fired, a rule I try to live by.:thumbsup:

zeeman

Does OK have a concealed carry law. Ours are pretty liberal here. Permits are good for five years. We do have to get fingerprinted now. I like the Woodsman a lot.

A belly gun good for backup and a good alternative to leaving your larger weapon behind because of summertime clothing or having to remove a jacket. I'd rather get caught with a gun than without. The Beretta is good for what it is and while it lacks accuracy and stopping power sometimes it's the mere presence of a gun that can end a situation. Although it's doubtful anyone would see mine unless a shot was gonna be fired, a rule I try to live by.:thumbsup:
That was the same logic I used when I bought mine. Something is better than nothing. At any rate, its a fun little gun.

Does OK have a concealed carry law. Ours are pretty liberal here. Permits are good for five years. We do have to get fingerprinted now. I like the Woodsman a lot.
We do have a conceal and carry law and they wont give me a permit because of a juevinile record but it was expunged. Still the OSBI is the governing body and can deny access as well as use expunged records when deciding. I'm appealing. What's funny is I can buy a gun because I'm not considered a convicted felon. Makes little to no sense so I've had a few transporting loaded firearms charges. I pay the fines and go on.:thumbsup:

As far as .22s go:

I have a Ruger New Model Single Six revolver, which has 2 cylinders - .22LR and .22 Mag

Then there's the Ruger MKI semi auto Target model

And the Taurus Model 94 .22LR 9 shot revolver

Then there's the Marlin 60 .22 LR I got for christmas about 30 years ago

And finally the Ruger 10/22 I used to hunt gophers for my grandpa with when I was a kid. Also still have the 27 round "banana clip" for it as well, which I can own since I've had it, but now illegal to sell in CA.

As far as the carry permit goes, I have one, but they aren't always easy to get here in Commiefornia

Got 2 Glocks and a Smith 642 on the permit. I'm allowed 3 on the permit, and can strap on all 3 at once, but can't carry any others that aren't on the permit. Pretty funny if you ask me.

I can be driving down the road with 3 guns strapped on, but be a felon because of a little pea shooter lying in my front seat...

Last edited:
Yeah i wish i had the silencer, that was a pic i found on the net. I have the same gun the walther p22 but i dont have the silencer, they actually make a drum clip for the p22 that holds 45 rounds!
YouTube - p22-45-mag-booster.avi
Good thing really, silencers get you federal time! I've seen em and shot some guns equipped with them, even saw them made but I'm not ever going to own one. If I'm gonna take someone out all sneaky being heard would not be an issue, I'm a hell of a long distance shooter so I'd do it that way. :thumbsup:

Aren't silencers legal in some states?

From what I understand, they are illegal here because they alter the bullet after leaving the barrel making it hard to match to a particular gun.