Classifieds here gone to hell again it seems

Ok, I have tried to not post much concerning this subject.
I have been around here way to much sometimes and have read almost every post daily.
I may be a outsider but, overall Ace has contributed tons to this site. He has a extreme amount of knowledge. He has helped numerous members with questions. He has helped numerus folks with parts.
He may be abrasive and outspoken but,he has contributed a lot of good useful information to this site.
If you search for answers to questions,his name comes up frequently. Both as Outlaw Ace and if you knew him as Super Nova.
His contributions have helped a lot of people.
I am not sure exactly why some want to provoke and belittle a guy like some of you seem to do.
We all have personality flaws. Some more abrasive than others.
Ace is a mini biker at heart. I don't always agree with him and some of the things he has posted but,come on.
Give it a rest. Remember when ya point a finger at someone,there are four pointing back at yourself.
I don't give a hoot if this post alienates some members from me.
I for one support Andy and all he does for this site,both positive and negative.:thumbsup:
We need a thread asking how many people have received threatening PM's from this dweeb. Then after you call him on it, he says that he's now a cripple. I've talked to people.

We need a thread asking how many people have received threatening PM's from this dweeb. Then after you call him on it, he says that he's now a cripple. I've talked to people.
What you really need to do is STFU here Scott, I'll assure you there are just as many folks if not more here who cannot stand you. And I've been threatened here far more times than I've used any threatening language, you've threatened me as well too so give that crap a rest fool. I admit I've done it but have tried to make it right and am now friends with many I was once at odds with. Some won't let things go like you so I cannot move on with them.

I am a cripple, had M.S. a while and it's taking me apart but with a pain pill in me I can stand toe to toe with some bad customers even still. But I can be whipped just like anyone, they will get a receipt for their troubles however. This ain't about any of that though, everyone has gone so far from the original subject it's just stupid. You guys have made it a hate Outlaw Ace forum, congratulations girls!:laugh:

And I wont apologize anymore here, especially not for anything on this thread. Sludgeboy is just like you as is TomH, you guys don't hardly even talk minibikes here these days but even with all the BS I find time to help members and say positive things. I only see you guys BSing in the off topic section and bashing me unless I'm missing something.

I've helped more members and contributed more than the three of you combined, bought and sold more minibikes and parts too. I'm a minibiker through and through, you guys are whatever it is you are.:shrug: I'll leave it up to the readers to decide what that is.:laugh:

This is great :laugh:
You think?

I just wanted to stir some shit up and have a laugh at KKs expense ( no real harm intended ).

Some people take all this too serious.

People need to consider when posting on a internet forum are they saying something they would not say face to face.
If you would not say it in person you should probably not type it.

I only see you guys BSing in the off topic section and bashing me unless I'm missing something.
What the F do you think 'off topic section' is for, Minibikes? Now you are crossing over to an idiot. Look at the 'rules' for starting a thread, you started, in the Off Topic Discussion. Let me help you out, Ace. :laugh:

Off Topic Discussion Talk about anything non-mini bike related, or anything else you want.

So how does minibikes come into this section? Whatever has happened in this thread, you have caused it. Now choke on your whole cake.

What the F do you think 'off topic section' is for, Minibikes? Now you are crossing over to an idiot. Look at the 'rules' for starting a thread, you started, in the Off Topic Discussion. Let me help you out, Ace. :laugh:

Off Topic Discussion Talk about anything non-mini bike related, or anything else you want.

So how does minibikes come into this section? Whatever has happened in this thread, you have caused it. Now choke on your whole cake.
I was pointing out that I only see you three guys here BSing which is fine and you are right, that's what this section is for and you have every right to do that and only that here if you choose but it looks bad that you rarely speak of minibike related topics. I was merely stating that you and the other mentioned members spend little to no time helping others on minibike related topics in the minibike sections and way too much time in the off topic section as well as bashing me.

Once again your post makes absolutely no sense, you need to regroup and consider whether you even have a dog in this fight anymore, when all you do is talk in circles and make no sense it's time to pack it in.:hammer:

I was pointing out that I only see you three guys here BSing which is fine and you are right, that's what this section is for and you have every right to do that and only that here if you choose but it looks bad that you rarely speak of minibike related topics. I was merely stating that you and the other mentioned members spend little to no time helping others on minibike related topics in the minibike sections and way too much time in the off topic section as well as bashing me.

Once again your post makes absolutely no sense, you need to regroup and consider whether you even have a dog in this fight anymore, when all you do is talk in circles and make no sense it's time to pack it in.:hammer:
Mines better than your limpy dog.

Classified Ads 1 - Outlaw Ace 0
If you're not happy with the classifieds here, use eBay and Craigslist. It's pretty simple. :thumbsup:
You were right, back on the thread topic. :thumbsup: Feel better now......:smile:

TomH

Flaming boy, get off the cross..we need the wood. Now is not the time for your wimpy boy act. You don't need to point anything out. We have been pointing out all your lies, one of which is that you weren't going to post in this thread anymore. Why the heck can't you be a man, put on your big boy pants on and shut you mouth. we were all getting along just fine till your crazy ass showed up (again)with all the drama. And by the way, your way of helping others is usually to post a pic of one of your pieces of shit and go blah blah blah, you end up taking a crap in their thread.

Oldsalt

My Pa said "Roy"....he always called me Roy....he said "Roy, don't you never kick your Ma". And I never did, honest injun. I sure don't know why he always called me Roy 'cause my name is Lum. He'd sometimes say, "Roy, if you aint got nothin' good to say about a feller make somethin' up". I always follered his advice whenever I could 'member to do it. And sometimes I even do him one better; if I got nothin' bad to say about a feller I try to make somethin' up. My Pa was a real thinker.

Flaming boy, get off the cross..we need the wood. Now is not the time for your wimpy boy act. You don't need to point anything out. We have been pointing out all your lies, one of which is that you weren't going to post in this thread anymore. Why the heck can't you be a man, put on your big boy pants on and shut you mouth. we were all getting along just fine till your crazy ass showed up (again)with all the drama. And by the way, your way of helping others is usually to post a pic of one of your pieces of shit and go blah blah blah, you end up taking a crap in their thread.
Keep baiting me you tiny minded little man. You got nothing but a mealy mouth and that's about it. And changing one's mind is not lying so get off that crap fool, you keep calling me a liar when I've told no untruths and I'm tired of it. Honesty Tom you are sounding more and more like you are really losing it and really letting me get to you and it's quite unbecoming, if you were a friend I'd be genuinely concerned for your mental well being seeing how much time and keystrokes you have invested in dogging on me. It's truly pathetic that you have such a truly unhealthy obsession with me, you really should stop and if you do then it will end.

And for the record Tom, wanting to have peace without you overly obsessed jackasses dogging me at every turn isn't putting on a wimpy boy act. It's called hoping for an end to it all and standing up for myself, so you are confused and just calling names by saying that so get a life man. You sound like as big a fool as Scott, you and him are on the same page and obviously PMing back and forth and taking turns coming out here taking pokes like schoolyard bullies and you both look like idiots behind the deal.

I've behaved poorly here due to being baited and I'm not proud of it, I've always been a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong. But I've made some valid points and a few of you have lost your minds and gone way off the reservation insulting me and bringing up old crap purely due to your personal feelings. Your real opinion about the original subject was lost, I maintained mine throughout and kept my focus so I feel good overall about expressing my opinion.:hammer:

Last edited:
Some people attempt to use brain-washing techniques. They usually have very low IQ's. They're not intelligent enough to know that it doesn't work on everyone. I really feel sorry for their (usually fantasized) awesome family and coast to coast friends. Especially if they're ignorant enough to fall for it. Again....IQ comes to mind. Get out now, while you're still able to lead a better/normal life! Good luck to all, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

Scott

Some people attempt to use brain-washing techniques. They usually have very low IQ's. They're not intelligent enough to know that it doesn't work on everyone. I really feel sorry for their (usually fantasized) awesome family and coast to coast friends. Especially if they're ignorant enough to fall for it. Again....IQ comes to mind. Get out now, while you're still able to lead a better/normal life! Good luck to all, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

Scott
Funny you mention I.Q. since mine is 168, I made straight A's in school and was in gifted programs throughout. See, I have Aspergers as do my kids which is a high functioning form of Autism which makes me very creative as well as highly intelligent. They never taught me any brain washing techniques, but whoever educated you washed yours pretty thoroughly. Cleaned it plumb out, left you little to work with it would appear.:laugh:

You know less than :censure: about me so you might ought to stop before you really embarrass yourself here more than you have already by showing the board what a non-stop ass you are. Give it a rest badspec. What are you, 12?

The majority of the attempted brain-washers & psycho's, ARE highly intelligent. Not that the OP has brain-washed me into believing ANYTHING that comes out of such an individuals head. How COULD you believe it? They're warped! Evidence verifies this! Unable to take notice of such facts. Again, good luck. Please seek professional help.

I'm here for ya,
Scott