Kawasaki Coyote

jrzmac

I'll tell ya, that Tecumseh doesn't look TOO bad in there. probly a H35 with a side pooper. The carb has to go but, a nice white paint job on the shroud would do the trick I think!

buckeye

Might help ya get over cheezy's bike.:shrug:
I say you give her the ol man I sure want that Fox. I know it's too much and too far. That just bums me out look. Then after a hour or so of bummin around the house,letting out a couple big sighs. When she asks what's wrong,tell her you are bummed about the Fox.
Then after about another hour of layin on the couch,spring this one on her. Should be yours tomorrow.:thumbsup:

If you dont go get it I might have to drive the 7 hours round trip and get it my self :devil2: I would put an HS40 or HS50 on it get a repop seat and decals and be ridin :thumbsup:

jrzmac

I'm gonna have to pass. got the old "get the f@*k outta here" answer from the old lady so, one of you guy's go grab it before somebody that doesn't know wtf it even is gets it!!!

Might help ya get over cheezy's bike.:shrug:
I say you give her the ol man I sure want that Fox. I know it's too much and too far. That just bums me out look. Then after a hour or so of bummin around the house,letting out a couple big sighs. When she asks what's wrong,tell her you are bummed about the Fox.
Then after about another hour of layin on the couch,spring this one on her. Should be yours tomorrow.:thumbsup:
Too much???:eek:ut:...heck with that load..get the Fox. After seeing that pic you posted as a child...you definetly need that bike.:devil2: