Remembering your youth 60's, 70's, 80's

catfishman

i go to some estate sales when they are close by, and i have bought jarts twice for $5.00 then sold them later for $50.00. you cannot sell them on ebay either

Well my best fun times were in the 1950's Back yard camp outs, Family vacations to Yosemite and Sequoia national parks. Camping trip down in San Felipi, Baja Mexico and going fishing. Into the 1960's visiting Pacific Ocean Park and the big free concerts with the Beach Boys , Jan & Dean , Everly Brothers and a huge crowd of people. And $0.15
Derweinersnitzle hot dogs, Mustard, Krout, Chilli all $0.15 , Vernors ginger ale
Steve :scooter:

45t

I threw one straight up in the air and it came down and went right through the hood of my dads Pontiac bonniville, yes they were sharp. Imagine taking one to head the same way. Too many people got hurt and they were removed from the market.

I threw one straight up in the air and it came down and went right through the hood of my dads Pontiac bonniville, yes they were sharp. Imagine taking one to head the same way. Too many people got hurt and they were removed from the market.
strait through the hood! oh god

73 dart 340 with L60's air shocks shackles chrome rally wheels fm convertor swinging under the dash house speakers in the back window that would go flyin if you slammed the brakes. racing motocross . the invention of pringles , the chippewa pool all summer and good lord the girls :rockon:

buckeye

Little Rascals, Three Stooges, fishing trips to Black Lake,Mi,FM radio, baseball,football, pot, from there, it's a bit fuzzy..