Recent content by 13angryB's

1. 13angryB's

Photo Categories

I would like to see a section for Foremost.
  2. 13angryB's

Photo Categories

Injuntom, have you seen this site. Deltek Deckson Mini - Bikes .................................... -they have a list of American and Forign vintage minibikes. thought you might be interested to add some of these to your list. That Fugi go devil is pretty cool..
  3. 13angryB's

"Before and After" pics

my Formost Golden Pinto, when I first got it 3 years ago. last week,
  4. 13angryB's

Heinz 57

Just found this pic of a Cushman Airborne while looking at jeeps & stuff. :thumbsup: Awsome!
  5. 13angryB's

What size plug for Oil Sensor Removal?

I had allready thrown away the sensor parts, so I ended up Tapping it to 7/16 14 pitch, theading the bolt in tight & cut it off. I found all the stuff I needed at work, so it's all good :out: thanks ya'll..
  6. 13angryB's

What size plug for Oil Sensor Removal?

I have a new 6.5 HF clone, I just de-governed it and removed the low oil level sensor. What size bolt or plug do I need for the hole in the block? ..where the sensor wire went through. I'm at home, & the motor's at work,.. your answer will save me a trip across town to get my motor and...
  7. 13angryB's

Baja Heat Question

Thanks for that post, thats what I needed to know. Nice Exhaust! :thumbsup:
  8. 13angryB's

Baja Heat Question

Do the AGK Straight Headers fit on this bike?, or will it hit the frame. I have one of the older versions called Hawg-Ty.
  9. 13angryB's

Boonie tires

I'll try to get some pics of the jackshaft this weekend.
  10. 13angryB's

Boonie tires

:smile:The back rim is 8" here's a pic, not my friends bike though..
  11. 13angryB's

help with finding bushings ?

I get my Bushings at the the local Bearing Supply Store, US Bearings. since the hardware stores around here don't have them.
  12. 13angryB's

Boonie tires

just called my friend Dan about his Boonie Bike, His tires are, Front Goodyear Ribbed 5.30/4.50-6 Rear: Goodyear Terra 18/8.50-8 I can try to get get a pic later,.
  13. 13angryB's

Won't start after gov removal

hey thanks for the info guys, I was finally able to get this motor running last night! I drilled out the idle jet to .024 Replaced the spark plug. (for some reason it had a briggs plug in it. :confused:) Now it runs.. but it dosn't rev up. I have to hold the throttle open or it...
  14. 13angryB's

should I keep going on this project

Looks cool,.. definately keep going on the project :thumbsup: what Frame & motor are those?