Recent content by 80hondaf

1. 8

Rupp Roadster Swing arm Help

Yep, I'm hearing ya, just a little sticker shock I guesss. :-)
  2. 8

Yea, that's what I meant, as for as money goes a couple of rusty 12" complete wheels on eBay went for $127.00 and $157.00 Plus shipping. This will be my first mini bike restore, I've done several honda's and parts are much more reasonable. I guess I didn't realize when I got this project that I...
  3. 8

Thanks guys, so I measured my swing arm and from the center of the pivot point to the other end is 12" but as you said Markus the square holes make it a 10" version, so I'm assuming the 10" and 12" versions are the same length. Can you tell me what the square holes are for on the 10" version? I...
  4. 8

Hello members, I'm trying to save my swing arm, it was really bad!!! It had several scabed on pieces and gobs of something that almost looked like weld. Any ways does anyone have a good pic of one so I know what it is supose to look like? When these were made were the two stamped parts of the...
  5. 8

Finally......But what is it?

Thanks, Markus, now I can start cleaning and looking for parts so I can put this baby together. I have a feeling finding a descent set of 12" wheels will be next to impossible but that's part of the fun.... The hunt for parts and meeting new people.
  6. 8

Ok, that helps confirm the year of the bike, ThankYou!
  7. 8

Ok, I just got the engine out and the model is a HS40-55388 and the serial number is 20063. So what do the numbers mean?
  8. 8

WTB, 12" wheels and swing arm for a roadster2

Looking for both 12" wheels preferably 24 spoke, and swing arm for my roadster 2.
  9. 8

Yea, I tried to read it but it was painted over with a lot of paint, when I get it dismantled and get the engine out I'll try to clean off the paint and try to get some numbers. Well, it's past my bed time, 5am comes quickly, thanks for all your help and I'll update as I progress. Thanks again!
  10. 8

Actually I'm in the process of dismantling and when I get the engine out I will try to read the plate but it was painted over and is very hard to read. Well it past my bed time but thanks for all your help. I'll update as I progress. Thanks again!
  11. 8

Ok, well thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it, got any good parts suppliers?
  12. 8

Is it possible that it's a 73??? I read somewhere that rupps last year the bikes were engineered to use up existing stock.
  13. 8

So what makes it part scrambler, the wheels?
  14. 8

Hello members, I finally got a rupp to restore, I always wanted one as a kid and now that I'm going on 56 and saw one on Craig's list I bought one, I know I over paid and its in rough shape but it does run, however I'm not sure what year or model it is. I think it is a 71 or newer roadster but...