Recent content by acudadude

1. A

Ngk spark plug top

Hi, I know this is not a mini bike but maybe one of u guys can help me out ,just got a used 2005 kx100 and replaced the old wrong plug br10eg with the one called for in the shop manual with is ngk r6252k-105.My problem is the old plug has the top threaded and removable tip and fits in my plug...
  2. A

Today's Ebay Find

Hi ,Sweet looking bike.What shipping company did you use and what the average price to ship?Looking to buy a older bike to restore just want to see what ship these things runs with gas going up every day thanks!!!!
  3. A

Let's see your hot rods!

Hi 1971 Cuda only way to go fast!
  4. A

northern tool parts mini bike

Hi Just got my old northern parts mini bike out of storage and added a scrub brake works about 70% so have to come up with a different type?What do you guys use for brakes? The motor is a old 1965 Briggs off a lawn mower runs very nice. well thanks for looking
  5. A

scrub brakes

Thanks metal man for the pic will help alot can you tell me the over all length or the 1/2'' stock rod and how you bent it
  6. A

scrub brakes

Hi ,I have a older azusa frame that i am fabricating a scrub brake setup.I have the brake pad and the tabs cut to weld on the frame but i need some pics of the brake rod or arm that controls the scrub brake .Would also want to mount ti on the right hand side.What size rod do you use? what shape...