Recent content by alexp

1. alexp

Bent Pushrods

Thanks but is there anyway to be sure that the head is the problem cause my dad doesnt want me to drop 150 for a head that wont fix the problem
  2. alexp

Bent Pushrods

umm Model 204412 Type 0147E1 It is on a generator if that helps. Thanks alot
  3. alexp

Bent Pushrods

haha i know man to much work and to little time to post. I plan on finishing the bike up sometime this summer. But i recently got a GS 500 as my first bike and have been doing work on that, and towards getting my license and the rest taken care of. Now I have already removed the valves and...
  4. alexp

Bent Pushrods

Hey guys its been a while since i posted up hear. Ive been at school for to long. My dads been trying to get me to fix his generator. At first it looked like a broken push rod so i replaced it with a new one. A few days later he said it stopped working so i took the valve cover off and the...
  5. alexp

History of OldMiniBikes???

thanks for all the creative answers guys lol. but yeah now i want to know the story too :shrug:
  6. alexp

9/11 - Where were you?

Well my parents explained it more. Because my aunt was in the second tower but thankfully she escaped when the first tower was hit and was on the 40th floor when the second plane hit!
  7. alexp

i dont know either!!!!!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared:
  8. alexp

I always assumed Hent started it? :shrug: but i want to know more lol
  9. alexp

Just curious what brought this site about and when lol? any input? Thanks!
  10. alexp

what are you listening to v.2.0

Reel big fish anyone? :shrug: Reel Big Fish - Your Guts - YouTube
  11. alexp

Favorite Movie

blues brothers, matrix movies, im sure theres more lol
  12. alexp

9/11 - Where were you?

In my second week of 3rd grade. i had no idea what was happening at the time.
  13. alexp

Built-from-Scratch Minibike 2!!

Thanks :thumbsup: hopefully it will take me someplace great.
  14. alexp

Thank you. I have heard it is hard but its what i want so im going to try to keep my head on straight and stick with it :thumbsup:
  15. alexp

thanks man! :thumbsup::thumbsup: and you have that right thats my major! :thumbsup: