Recent content by All8UP

1. A

what are you listening to v.2.0

Rainbow long live rock and roll album "Kill the King" Ritchie Blackmore
  2. A

Hey Tom you may have seen the pic's I posted about a general appliance bike I want to recreate...

Hey Tom you may have seen the pic's I posted about a general appliance bike I want to recreate that I had in the late 60's. I saw yor post that you picked up some Tecumseh engines, I need a tecumseh 3 or 3.5 horse date coded around 69 or earlier prefered my bike was a gto 200 pretty much even...
  3. A

what are you listening to v.2.0

UFO Strangers in the night recording, Rock Bottom
  4. A

cotton Cloth vs mesh plastic poly air filter cover dirt mini bike

I'm new here but I can chime in here with good input, been building engines at the 2.2-2.3 horsepower per cubic inch for years for use in 410 sprintcar racing Usac and World of outlaws lots of dirt. If your talking power it takes maintenance to "get it all". simply wash and service your pleated...
  5. A

Can someone help identify this kart?

Harq' I'm pretty lame with these puters I think it may have sold, he was in the process of moving thats why he was purging this stuff I believe he is too busy right now Bro.
  6. A

tech advice sorta

do they repro wheels for something like a GTO 200 I believe 4"
  7. A

Guy never got back with me no pic's I really tried for the team Bro, make it up later promise
  8. A

Not much of an update, I did call him he said he would send a pic or two but has not yet, said he has no idea who made it and is cobbleing it together. He did say there are pic's of it on craigslist Indianapolis in the barter and atv section.
  9. A

will do call him later today still have his #, coolest part of scoring the minibike was meeting this guy.
  10. A

new here hi guys, I just bought a minibike from a guy who had one like that in his garage, It's in Indianapolis and I believe for sale.
  11. A

New here first post

Rode hard and not put away, these pics look better than real time haha
  12. A

New here first post

couple more unfortunately someone drilled a hole for this kickstand, the front wheel is a rear wheel and that bigger rear wheel gotta go to make a 200 out of this thing, anyone have a small front wheel? I think the blue paint under the throttle is the original paint, any one take a shot at year...
  13. A

New here first post

I want to recreate my 68 ish ride so this will be a tecumseh 3 horse not worried about year and date exact more in that the look of the tin and tank and all look correct, this briggs was in here three layers of different color paint one helluva witness mark, the briggs has a sticker on it under...
  14. A

New here first post

nice meeting you all I'm going to try and post a few pic's no guarantee not a puter head. crummy pic's too, I got this briggs with it gave both engines a wiff of either and both run, does the briggs look period correct?