Recent content by Awdstatus

1. Awdstatus

1968 Taco 22

All original 68 Taco 22. Selling as is. Original paint, motor, seat, rims. I even have the original owners manual for the briggs engine. asking $1250 obo.
  2. Awdstatus

Powerdyne chopper for sale

Hey guys I have a powerdyne chopper not sure what year it is or what it's even worth. If you guys wouldn't mind giving me some insight on the bike it would greatly appreciated.
  3. Awdstatus

Indian?

Thanks man much appreciated..that's why I ask on this forum would have bought it thinking it was an Indian
  4. Awdstatus

Indian?

... This is all I have hope this helps
  5. Awdstatus

Indian?

Still a noob to these old mini bikes..clearly this is an Indian just was wondering what year you pros might think it would be and what model it is. And is it worth $250 that the guy is asking? Thanks guy much appreciated :scooter:
  6. Awdstatus

Power Dyne "RAIL" Chopper

Asking 400 o.b.o anyone
  7. Awdstatus

Power Dyne "RAIL" Chopper

Hey guys this bike Has brand new rear tire and tube brand new front tube brand new throttle brand new wheel bearings front and back the frame has been completely stripped down from rust and repainted left the rusty fan shroud cover it looks good with the yellow paint as well as the rear...
  8. Awdstatus

Taco?

No its not a taco I forgot the name of that bike these guys on the forums are good they'll let you know but I'm pretty sure its not a taco:hammer:
  9. Awdstatus

cat mini bike for parts

Yeah I figured let me post it up and let you guys sl#t it out didn't realize the front fender was that big of an item lol probably posted the wrong price lol what ever I'm glad to help I want to fund a taco frijole the new one that they sell online..lmk if any you guys want the rims and the...
  10. Awdstatus

cat mini bike for parts

Parting out my cat mini bike just wanna make room in the garage not sure of the year but it's early 70s I assume it has a predator 79cc engine pretty much brand new maybe 1 hour in it the bike has no seat and it is pretty much clean from rust just some surface rust in a few areas it runs and...
  11. Awdstatus

stella?

Was thinking about making an offer on this bike off of Craigs list kid says it's never need used brand new lol...any way are those even Stella rims and it has no fenders on it at all
  12. Awdstatus

68' 3 horse Briggs rebuild

OK I'll check them out thanks
  13. Awdstatus

68' 3 horse Briggs rebuild

Was curious if there's any threads already started on here to maybe guide me on how to rebuild my top end wanted to do the piston ,rings and valves it burns a lot of oil only motors i rebuilt were 2 strokes and obviously they have no valves I've seen videos on you tube but i kinda wanted...
  14. Awdstatus

sensation wheel

Have a sensation wheel with the sprocket the tube holds air asking $30