Recent content by BajaBrandt

1. BajaBrandt

Wanted: Cheap used 212cc Predator

Hoping to find an old fixer upper predator 6.5hp Predator engine or used one, nothing too broken. Lightly used would also be appreciated. Thanks!:scooter:
  2. BajaBrandt

New guy here... Hello!

From my experience (as well as best guess) the doodlebug frames are compatible with any OHV Honda clone, eg. Predator, Greyhound. As well as Briggs and others. Also, if you can weld, it WILL fit.:laugh:
  3. BajaBrandt

DB30 Self Throttle Issue

I'll give those a check, thanks! I figured it would be something simple :doah:
  4. BajaBrandt

DB30 Self Throttle Issue

So I have a small problem, when i start my stock 97cc baja 2.5hp engine it stalls, and when it doesnt stall the bike throttles and goes on its own. What's wrong here? Thanks!
  5. BajaBrandt

Doodlebug Quality Tires

Thanks for the replies, I have the stock tires on but my bike had been sitting idle and the tires have weather damage, just hoping for a cheap alternative or maybe even some hybrid (on or off road) tires.
  6. BajaBrandt

Where to buy Predator 212cc engines IN CANADA?

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm working something out with Dragbikemini and will hopefully be getting one shipped.
  7. BajaBrandt

Doodlebug Quality Tires

Was wondering if anyone had or knows of any quality tires or brands of tires i can put on my back and front rim for my DB30.
  8. BajaBrandt

Doodlebug 6.5 engine swap kit

Im in need of the complete kit, you still selling Chris? I shot you an email
  9. BajaBrandt

Where to buy Predator 212cc engines IN CANADA?

I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and I'm very frustrated that most eBay sellers or venders don't ship their engines to Canada. Does anyone know of somewhere in Canada I can order a Pred from?:scooter: