1. Basket Case

Flathead Muffler

Sold, sold, sold... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  2. Basket Case

Rust Removal

:lol:
  3. Basket Case

5th Flathead Carb and gas tank

Nevermind...I'm a little slow...lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  4. Basket Case

What's a XXXX? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  5. Basket Case

Murray Track 2 Project

Thought about that, but then I would have extra holes in the triple tree...I kinda anal about stuff like that, plus I just spent a few bucks getting her powder coated...its OK, I'm going to mod the clamps and if I screw it up I'll make a custom out of stock...thanks Sent from my TouchPad using...
  6. Basket Case

Murray Track 2 Project

Thanks anyway Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  7. Basket Case

Murray Track 2 Project

That wouldn't help, the center if the bar is too big for the space on the riser...I'll have to get the dremel out and grind the inner sides of the clamps...oh well Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  8. Basket Case

Murray Track 2 Project

They were 7/8 bars except that center piece which gets in the way Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  9. Basket Case

Murray Track 2 Project

Well i got the bars, ad they don't fit, waste of 30 bucks...the center of the bars has a 1inch knurled piece that the risers don't fit around...any ideas where to get some 15 inch bars without that crap in the middle....please help
  10. Basket Case

Who else is ready for spring?

Its 74 here...:thumbsup:
  11. Basket Case

I guess its not in that great condition after all, i dont want to sell crap, sooooo....im pulling this ofF the for sale market... carb...no pickup tube on copper tube, no linkage and the tank has light rust in it so you can close or drop this thread thanks, BC
  12. Basket Case

Word Association Game

Best Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
  13. Basket Case

Word Association Game

gang
  14. Basket Case

Word Association Game

one
  15. Basket Case

something stuck together ? use the wax trick

Perfect Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk