Recent content by bbiggs54

1. bbiggs54

Muskin Cat Eliminator KH200 Brake Bracket Wanted

Drill it, I almost believe the bracket that mounts to the brake bolt might be longer. I'll get all your necessary dimensions.
  2. bbiggs54

If you need dimensions, I can pull it off the Eliminator and get them for you.
  3. bbiggs54

I've never seen one attached to one of the brake caliper bolts. All the ones I've ever seen attach with separate self tapping bolt. Since you don't have the third hole in the bracket anything is possible. The one on the Eliminator is an original. The one pictured on 400 TS, I fabricated and...
  4. bbiggs54

Old School Mini bike Show

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/for-you-lilindian-crazies.180915/
  5. bbiggs54

For you Lil'Indian crazies'

I had to chat with Regis Michrina for quite awhile...what a wealth of info on his legacy, the Lil'Indian mini's. I'm posting his card here, you can message him with questions by scanning the QR code. Enjoy the hobby!
  6. bbiggs54

Stopped raining, a good show
  7. bbiggs54

Raining but warm...
  8. bbiggs54

Yeah every year it's always cold and damp.....yeah!
  9. bbiggs54

Greetings & Any idea what I've got?

Looks like it was "Robert" C ;)
  10. bbiggs54

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

Great come back, I suppose someone's got to be the OldMiniBikes police (creia)
  11. bbiggs54

1968 rupp tt500 fresh restoration

:rolleyes: Nothing but a kill joy
  12. bbiggs54

Brake caliper to fit Cat Hpe Muskin???

If you could buy that for close to the starting bid (149.00) that's a decent buy. Those are hard to come by.
  13. bbiggs54

Brake caliper to fit Cat Hpe Muskin???

There's a couple by the same seller on ebay, looks like he's taking bids but so far no ones bidding...
  14. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

One would think they would have them, but that was the first place I called.
  15. bbiggs54

Lil Indian decals

I've had some contact with "peewee" regarding these decals. JohnC gave me some contact info for him, I contacted him and asked if he had these decals he said no. Now I didn't ask if he could make them, that might be different.