Recent content by bianese

1. B

Clutch Cover Falcon/Puncher Needed!

I need a clutch cover for a '69 Bird Falcon/Sears Puncher to complete my bike. This is the only piece missing. If anyone knows where I can find one, or has one I could copy, PLEASE let me know. Thanks! Clint
  2. B

Some Changes Coming.

Clutch Cover Hey Jeff, I have read the posts and am not sure how to find you on Ebay, or order a part? I am in need of a clutch cover for a Sears Puncher/Bird Falcon and have searched high and low, even posted on this site w/no replies. Is there any way you can pop it? Maybe someone on here...
  3. B

Nice Sears survivor

Roper Hello, Does the bike run?
  4. B

Briggs Animal For Sale

I have a Briggs Animal engine I bought several years ago and have not used it on my project. It is new and has been cranked and run for about 30 minutes on a kart. It has clutch cover, fuel pump, and pod filter. There is a quart of the racing oil w/it. Comes in the factory crate. $500 plus...
  5. B

Lil' Indian Outlaw Frame Kit NOS

Hello, I have an Outlaw frame kit that is NOS and for sale. I got it shipped to me many years ago and came by bus frieght and the box was damaged/torn up so I discarded it. It is the frame, forks, seat frame kit and has the manual w/all the part numbers and pictures. I just got a Sears...
  6. B

Sears Puncher Clutch Cover

You can email me at bianese@aol.com
  7. B

Sears Puncher Clutch Cover

Hello, I just got a Sears Puncher that is all there except for the clutch cover. I will pay top dollar for one and would appreciate any leads or info that will lead me to the cover. I have some parts to trade or will pay. Thanks!
  8. B

Puncher or Falcon by Bird Wanted

I am looking for a complete Puncher or Bird Falcon. I have a Drover frame and forks and a NOS Outlaw frame kit to trade or sell. bianese@aol.com CW
  9. B

Please help me find my old Bird Falcon

Puncher or Bird Falcon I am looking for a complete Puncher or Bird Falcon. I have a Drover frame and forks and a NOS Outlaw frame kit to trade or sell. bianese@aol.com CW
  10. B

just got this yesterday

Puncher I am looking for a complete Puncher or Bird Falcon. I have a Drover frame and forks and a NOS Outlaw frame kit to trade or sell. bianese@aol.com CW
  11. B

just got this yesterday

Hey, Would you be interested in selling? Please let me know. CW
  12. B

sears fork ?

Puncher Frame I would be interested in the complete frame. Post and pic and a price and your location please.
  13. B

jc penny minibike

wanted: Sears Puncher Hey, If he still has it and wants to sell it, I would love to have it. Let me know. Thanks, CW
  14. B

Sears Mini Bike

Not a Puncher Hey, This one is the two speed model a step above the Puncher which was single speed, left side drive. CW