Recent content by Bigcountryjay

1. B

Picked up this Lil Taco on Taco Tuesday

Dont really no much about them but was wondering infonif missing anything the year and where to find some parts and model as well an original seat or etc thanks all
  2. B

K&S Hornet mini bike

And i know a lil while ago but what does the k and s stand for in the k and s mini bike hornet i have clutch guard
  3. B

Very Rare Rupp Enduro Project

Still sitting here havent did anything to it turbine rupp wheels all away around let me know asap questions send messege ill ring uni can get more pics txt messege or email would like it to go to good home. My daughter has been in the comfort of the newer carts at uncer racing just a dinasaur to...
  4. B

Well ive come to the conclusion tht the mc 90s will be outta my budget so if anyone is interested in this kart 68 69 rupp enduro has the og turbine wheels etc make offer cash i have not shipped anything as big as this but im sure it could be done or local pickup.
  5. B

Dorothy, Heald VT-7 (anything goes) project ...

Just got mine fired up and awhile new carb etc need headlight and tail light and performance parts now in a month hoprlefully b cruising her
  6. B

Heald Trail Bronc Parts

Thnks all
  7. B

Heald - Ron & Scott Kimball - Powertec

Hard to hear tht on the powertec closing do you or anyone around have parts for these looking to make mine finished in couple weeks have cash etc. Thanks jay
  8. B

Heald Trail Bronc Parts

Anyone know where i Could get a Seat for Trail Bronc i jsut picked up and im preety stoked may need few more parts cheers any help would b greatly appriciated and i been leaning toward taking in and having redone i have foam and board og.
  9. B

names jay new to the sight and looking for info on the rare rupp enduro i got a chrysler motor with it but was curious, i wanna build because its cool but limited knowledge or may sell and get more adequate cart for my daughter to race and learn to fly around in any help please let me know and...