Recent content by Bmust71

1. B

Disc Brake Please Help

Thanks paul_probus
  2. B

Disc Brake Please Help

Thanks so much for your thorough response! I went out and got the castle nut and spacers or "floats". Now all I need is the spring and the brake cable adjuster which I'm having trouble finding on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Thanks again for the help everyone and I will keep you posted.
  3. B

Disc Brake Please Help

Thanks for the feedback everyone! What exactly does the brake cable adjuster do? And as far as the spring goes should I be looking for something like this:
  4. B

Disc Brake Please Help

This is a MESS:sad:... I'm pretty sure i have installed this incorrectly and was hoping to get some help and pointers. I also need a brake return spring and was wondering if OldMiniBikes had one for sale. Any help would be much appreciated.
  5. B

Are You Worse off Than You Were Four Years Ago

I also go to CNN to get a good laugh, it goes both ways, i admit that fox is extemely right winged, but MSNBC and CNN are liberal so it all evens out.
  6. B

the fact that Biden has a chance to be president should be enough to vote red.
  7. B

I agree with this to a certain degree... There will be bad presidents, we are in a string of them right now, but then there will always be a Reagan to get us back on our feet. There will be ups and downs, and we are currently down.
  8. B

Speaking of media, what are they all concerned with? Big bird, big friggin bird, it's a disgrace
  9. B

A 2 year filibuster?
  10. B

Mini Motors But it doesn't take watching a vote to see how uncooperative the Right actually is. Just take the public remarks to stop the President and make him a one term President say it all Yes, the Republicans have made it extremely hard to pass anything, but obama and the dems had the...
  11. B

trying to use Romney as an excuse for what has happened in the past four years is admitting that the Obama administration has driven this country to the ground. It's time that they (Obama administration) take responsibility for what has happened. Im sick of hearing "its all bush's fault" as well.
  12. B

So your telling me that the past four years have been Romney's fault? um, ok...
  13. B

OldMiniBikes.com... there's an app for that?

thanks for the info, i will try it out
  14. B

I agree, i have never heard of tapatalk
  15. B

give you access to the forums... it is much harder to navigate around this website on your phone.