Recent content by brown boonie

1. brown boonie

REDWOOD MINI BIKE RIDE WEEKEND

need to know a total for sausage, burgers, dogs, bacon, more bacon, etc.
  2. brown boonie

CLEAN UP DAY REMINDER.....there will be a tractor with a front bucket and rake for site work assistance if needed. there is plenty of wood to cut for fires, and stone and steel fire pits also. there is a rental toilet there for the weekend also.
  3. brown boonie

JUST A REMINDER, THERE WILL BE A CLEAN UP DAY JULY 22ND. FEEL FREE TO BRING A BIKE TO RIDE.... CANT BE ALL WORK WITHOUT PLAY, AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED. OUT HOUSE ALSO ON SITE.
  4. brown boonie

Heald Hauler Decals

old thread = yes... did you ever get decals done for the hauler? i am in need of some.
  5. brown boonie

MINI BIKE MEMBER KILLED ON MONDAY 04/17/23

https://midhudsonnews.com/2023/04/18/motorcyclist-dies-in-route-211-crash/
  6. brown boonie

MINI BIKE MEMBER KILLED ON MONDAY 04/17/23

SAD DAY, "MOUNTAIN MAN" GEORGE MARSE WAS KILLED ON HIS MOTOR CYCLE WHEN HE STOPED AT AN INTERSECTION AND A CAR BEHIND HIM DIDNT. HAPPENED NEAR HIS HOME IN PORT JERVIS NY.
  7. brown boonie

Super Bronc Project

I HAVE 5 VT 8 AND 10M MY SELF. LOVE THE BIG BIKES.
  8. brown boonie

Super Bronc Project

welcome, as far as parts, "chatten63" will have a lot or be able to assist with who does have parts, "manchester1" makes a great repop seat for this and many other bikes. excellent work by her.
  9. brown boonie

WE ARE HAVING A CAMP AND RIDE EVENT IN REDWOOD NY AGAIN THIS YEAR. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. MORE INFO TO FOLLOW.
  10. brown boonie

What is this ugly thing?

LOOKS LIKE A BAJA FRAME TO ME.
  11. brown boonie

6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

EVERYONE ON THE RIDE GOT COVERED IN MUD/DUST. BIKES ALL NEED A BATH. GOOD THING THERE IS A COUPLE LAKES AROUND TO CLEAN UP IN. THAT IS WHEN AN OUTDOOR SHOWER BAG IS YOUR BEST FREIND. ESPECIALY WITH THE GREAT WEATHER WE HAD, THE SHOWERS WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE AND WARM.
  12. brown boonie

I ALSO NOTICED THAT THE POST STATED THE TRACTOR WAS ALSO DONATED TO THE EVENT GROUNDS.... BUT WAS TAKEN BACK BY YOU-JIM. THAT IS FINE, DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME JIM, I AM ENJOYING THE LAND AND IF I HAVE 5 OR 50 PEOPLE AT MY EVENT... I WILL HAVE FUN. BEST OF LUCK JIM WITH YOUR "CLUB". PHIL, PLEASE...
  13. brown boonie

great riding on Friday-75 miles, Saturday, about 120 miles, them another 50 on Sunday after breakfast. cut it short to beat the rain on Sunday.
  14. brown boonie

Here are a couple of pictures of the weekend.
  15. brown boonie

I want to thank Western NY mini bike club for the donation of a utility trailer. We performed a few repairs and paint, had a silent sale and donated the money to the Redwood fire department. They really could use the money.