MINI BIKE MEMBER KILLED ON MONDAY 04/17/23

I know that area quite well and many people have no regard for motorcycles. Riding in the Middletown/Walkill area is very dangerous. It’s a terrible tragedy to lose anyone needlessly because of someone else’s negligence. From all accounts Mr. Marse was a class act. May you rest in peace George.

The Mini Bike Hobby lost a good guy. George takes with him soo much Mini Bike knowledge, he was a walking encyclopedia.
I always looked for him at Mikes Hot Dog Hut, Windber, Englishtown, North Jersey Auto Show Swap Meet, etc.
He was always a gentleman, never a complainer, never said a bad word about anyone.
He will be missed.
Rest In Peace George.....

pomfish

At Maple Grove swap meet, I heard him before I saw him !

Yeah, wealth of knowledge and would buy a bike just to help him get more/better parts for a project, not to flip it.
Bought my buddies Powell 7hp Phantom roller even though he had other Powell's because of the rarity of the frame and the good parts.

At Windber probably 10 years ago My wife bought an Arco frame from him that is planted in the front side of the house as yard art and he was all concerned that she know it had a weld in the neck area, and she said No George, it is just going to stay a frame for yard art which he thought was a great idea. He was just concerned that she be aware for safety sake.