Recent content by bullseye670

1. bullseye670

What’s the Best way to separate this rim?

I just drop the wheel on a carpeted floor and they seem to pop apart. Good idea with the air. Be careful!
  2. bullseye670

Need help identifying old dingo

No, I bought the red one from the second owner. It was already red. Garage kept, with paperwork. Done in automotive paint. I've been able to match the color pretty good. I've made a lot of modifications to it. Pretty much redone from the ground up. The blue one used to be black. Rough shape from...
  3. bullseye670

Those are 18" on the blue kart. I have 22" on the 388. These are stock sizes.
  4. bullseye670

Heathkit Boonie Bike Finished!

I don't think the carb shakes that much. Remember, there's a metal tube inside that rubber, up to the bend in it.
  5. bullseye670

Thanks for all the replies. Yes, that is an oil drail hose. "drainzit" I was glad the fuel pump worked out. I had a tank on top of the engine with a side fill, but I still couldn't get the cap off so I found the spun aluminum one. Pretty happy with that decision. Weather's going to be crappy...
  6. bullseye670

That is a good Question. It's a flatslide Mikuni carb. It is designed to mount to a rubber hose. There is a metal tube that mounts to the head, then the normal practice is a straight rubber hose over the metal tube. The rubber is about an inch longer than the tube. I found a 45 degree bent hose...
  7. bullseye670

It's taken a few months, but I have finished my resto mod to my Boonie Bike. I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
  8. bullseye670

Come on. This is a pretty easy one. Manco Dingo model 285. Try this. https://www.bmikarts.com/PDF/Manco/Model No. 285-207/285-207 Owners Manual Dingo.pdf The "5" in the model number means 5 hp. Briggs and stratton. Approx. 1980. What else do you need to know? I have somewhat of an obsession...
  9. bullseye670

Will a comet 30 be adequate ?

Don't foresee any belt issues ?
  10. bullseye670

That's what I'm trying to figure out, will the 30 support a predator with those mods, it's mostly going to be a pit bike but it so t always be run softly
  11. bullseye670

So I'm building a new predator engine for my boonie bike. I'm a bit torn on the torque convertor as I want one that will hold up. The motor has an aftermarket intake, exhaust, SFI certed billet aluminum flywheel and a cam/springs. I'm just looking for some input on this, will the 30 hold or...
  12. bullseye670

Need some input on a boonie bike motor install

Well, my son is the one doing the engine mod to the Boonie. I told him to post on here for input. He is actually wanting to make a pit bike. I finally said, lets this this thing going and brought home a Predator 212. He does like it but is doing a few mods to it before we get it in and...
  13. bullseye670

Nothing wrong with the other motor but I was liking the idea of the power level
  14. bullseye670

So no options really besides having a key way cut into the shaft? I'm not looking to pull the motor apart
  15. bullseye670

Hi there, I'm trying to put a Briggs and Stratton 10 hp motor off a generator on it and the motor just fits in the frame but I'm wondering what I'm going to have to do with the crank since its tapered and has no key way, has anyone here run into this before ? Any help is appreciated