Recent content by cat 300x

1. C

cat front fender clips

I need two front fender clips for a 1969 cat 300ss.
  2. C

Comment by 'cat 300x' in media '300x'

How can I change the name of the photo? It's a 300SS
  3. C

Comment by 'cat 300x' in media 'Cat 300'

This is a Cat 300 SS
  4. C

cat 300ss

I also have two different sets of handlebars. One set is straight with a little spring on the fork/frame. The other handlebar kicks forward and has a much bigger spring with a collar/washer on each end. I have one opinion and one video that conflict with each other. HELP!!!
  5. C

cat 300ss

I sandblasted most of the parts. The axel nuts may get a little natural paint....The rest will be new nuts/bolts. They appeared to have a galvanized finish. I will find something as natural as possible. The kickstand was made in Butler Indiana, just up the road a bit. It will also get...
  6. C

cat 300ss

The wheels are silver and the stars are black. Should the nuts and bolts that hold the two piece wheels be painted? or natural finish from the store? I also have the same question for the seat bolts, wheel nuts, sprocket bolts and the wheel bearings. Thanks in advanced Mark
  7. C

cat 300ss brake & throttle cable

I need a brake cable for a cat 300ss. I could also use a throttle cable.
  8. C

71 cat 300x

The bike in the second picture has a calipar brake. It's hard to see but it's not the drum brake like the 1972 R3002. My bike is a 69 and looks just like the one in the first two pictures. My bike said 300x on the chain guard but I was told it's a 300ss.
  9. C

71 cat 300x

This can't be the 69 300x. The 69 300x had a scrub brake. Is it the 300ss? It sure looks like my 69!
  10. C

71 cat 300x

I have the 69 model.
  11. C

71 cat 300x

I think that's what my 300ss should look like. I believe that's a original bike.
  12. C

Cat mini bike star wheel

is the wheel still for sale? It's one wheel and two stars, right?
  13. C

Cat rear wheel with star, tire, brake assembly

I will but the wheel and star!!!
  14. C

Wanted: Wheel stars for my cat 300ss

Does anybody have a wheel star for a cat 300x or 300ss. I only need one. Does someone have one for sale?
  15. C

Cat 300ss

The folding pegs are original. They have the factory chrome yellow paint under the blue. One was bolted on and the other has some rivit type fastener with a round head.