cjtmini

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Chris,

Interested in the kit, was thinking of doing it myself, but figure it will cost just as much and probably have kinks to be worked out. Only need the hardware (no engine). I have the yellow DB30 dirt bug (has the metal fenders), with 4 stock engine mounting holes on the frame. Will this work with the kit? Would love to get this thing ASAP (want to take up north wisconsin and tear up some trails)!! I don't have enough posts to PM. It would be easiest to contact me via email. tlhorstick@gmail.com
    Hi cjtmini, I like the front disc brake on your DB30. I need some help with this. I also need a few exhaust systems you have.

avman@snet.net
    I sent the payment to your email. I would appreciate it if you would let me know when it will ship. Thanks.
    Wade
    Hey guys, i was looking into a breather element for a 6.5 hp engine. How are these used, and how do I installl one of these?
    sorry i sent it to the wrong person..In another week or so i'm going to get a kit from ya...were snowed in here and i cant get out....haha...unlike Michigan, they don't have the equiptment to clear the roads..
    Will the 6.5 conversion kit fit the new style doodlebugs, i.e. with angled-down frame beneath the seat? Thanks
    chris i mailed out the money order today for the 6.5 kit.any questions email me at wll7andr@aol.com & comfirm this message.wm.t andrews 239 academy street,salamanca ny 14779. it was for 304.00 us postel money order.4 hole mount. thanks.
    hello there, I am into the doodlebugs too. I would love to get my hands on a 6.5 hp upgrade. Please, can you help me out? brh00t@netzero.com As I was reading on, I seen you answered some other folks. I seen the prices and I was interested in the exhaust/header. One other thing, would I need a throttle conversion kit? Thanks h00ty1
    Hello,

I would like to purchase a 6.5 engine and adapter already setup ready for install. I would also like to purchase the header you have mentioned as well.

Will the engine come pre-jetted for a free flowing filter or is that an option as well?

Please let me know how to remit payment for the complete kit optioned out.

Regards
    David

Shipping to 32221
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…