Recent content by D D Mini Cycle

1. D D Mini Cycle

Everybody Please Read

Well I have to admit I just read the rules again and I'm not sure if Team D&D is compliant or not.... Rules(same as last year) 1. Deadline for entry post February 1st 2013! If we do not have an entry post picture by end of day on February 1st you will not be allowed to enter...
  2. img0015

img0015

3. D D Mini Cycle

"THE CHRISTMAS TRIKE" Redux

Anyway...another lame update...still rounding up parts, just located an nos 1970's 5" Azusa Tri-Star rim for the front: Also id'd the tire tread as AZUSA Turf Savers... Steve said he thought they were AZUSA and he has not been wrong yet.. ...good news is they are still available...
  4. TriStar-5

TriStar-5

5. Christmas_Trike

Christmas_Trike

6. d_d_1_

d_d_1_

7. Christmas_TrikeSketch_3_

Christmas_TrikeSketch_3_

8. Christmas_TrikeSketch_1_

Christmas_TrikeSketch_1_

9. Christmas_TrikeSketch_2_

Christmas_TrikeSketch_2_

10. D D Mini Cycle

NOS Chrome Adjustable Shocks Trike Kart Dune Buggy

$50 shipped...you need these!!!
  11. D D Mini Cycle

NOS Chrome Adjustable Shocks Trike Kart Dune Buggy

Gonna sell off some goodies here to help fund the trike build. Steve bought these for an old Ward's trike he was working on but never used them. New old stock...12" eye to eye.... very well made, real nice chrome...adjustable. BMI sells an identical shock for $65 each plus...
  12. shocks_3_1

shocks_3_1

13. shocks41

shocks41

14. D D Mini Cycle

"THE CHRISTMAS TRIKE" Redux

Well kind of a lame monthly update....but half the battle on this little guy has been trying to round up all the period correct parts that were originally used. We're almost there: Found a vintage stepped live axle and matching Azusa kart wheels with stepped hubs . The axle is 1"...