Recent content by doodlebug-8hp

1. D

What is this bike?!

Hey everyone i got this bike from my grandpa and would like to know what it is! Thanks!
  2. D

Hey i just wanted to apoligize for being so ignorant towards you in my thread, i really do...

Hey i just wanted to apoligize for being so ignorant towards you in my thread, i really do apreciate you taking the time out of your day to answer my questions
  3. D

Billet rod help

Hey guys thanks for the replys, i have decided to say screw it and spend the 85 bucks on an arc rod
  4. D

Rod bearings?

Hey sorry it just gets to me when people say "yeah ok" sarcastiquily, i didnt mean to be and arsehole. And im not sure what his bosses company is called but they do all sorts of stuff like that. But anyways would it just be better to buy one from arc then? Considering it does need bearings?
  5. D

Rod bearings?

Search him up know it all, billy day in harrowsmith ontario. :censure::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
  6. D

Rod bearings?

Theres no need to be a dink about, im having a profesional do it who make motocross connectecting rods
  7. D

Rod bearings?

Haha yeah in a bit of a hurry sorry, but if i had a shop machine a new rod, would it need bearings if it was and exact match to the stock rod?
  8. D

Rod bearings?

Do i absulutly need rod bearing when using a billet rod? Theres gotta be a way around it? Please help asap :)
  9. D

Billet rod help

Im going to have my friend proffesionally machine me a billet connecting rod for my 6.5 clone. Anything i should consider or tell him? Aswell do i need a bearing? Its going to be a match to the stock rod
  10. D

New drag bike

Yeah forsure, i have the original db frame
  11. D

New drag bike

Ok thanks alot man, how about frame wise? What should i do there?
  12. D

New drag bike

Yeah rejet for sure, the stock jet would cause some bogging right?
  13. D

New drag bike

Yeah definetly as soon as some cash is flowing lol :thumbsup:
  14. D

New drag bike

What should i do on my clone for a drag bike? Its a 6.5 hp and i put on a header and briggs bullet style muffler, air filter and removed governer. So what else should i do?
  15. D

Will not start!!!

Hey guys, timing key was mint! Didnt know what to do next so i pulled the head to see what was up, nothing wrong, so i said screw it and put it back togethor and mounted it back in the bike, started right up, zero kick back! Then i got a little cocky and bypassed the govener and let er yoddle...