New drag bike

What should i do on my clone for a drag bike? Its a 6.5 hp and i put on a header and briggs bullet style muffler, air filter and removed governer. So what else should i do?

Which frame do you have? How much are you planning to invest? I would think your frame would be fine with what you have now, assuming you've added an engine plate? It takes quite a few dollars to do these motors up right. If you're looking to build a monster motor, then you will need to look at speed rated tires as well. There are several after market frames out there that people have built up for drags, but I've seen a lot if guys run stock frames. Just beef up the engine plate and get a decent set of tires. Just my opinion, but I'm not a race guy. You may need to give more information about what motor mods you intend to do in the future before they can give advice on frame reinforcement.

Since your member name is Doodlebug... Here is a sampling of my two Dbs. This one has a 4" frame strech and some similar work to the motor. Mostly a mild rider.

And here is the monster I built for last years Build-Off. Yes that started as a stock DB and still has some of the original frame there...

How far do you want to go?