1. IMAG0127

IMAG0127

2. imagejpeg_2

imagejpeg_2

3. IMAG0383

IMAG0383

4. DroptCK

rattlecan sound coming from stock 97cc

I'm ready for an upgrade alright, I have an 8 HP Briggs with a TAV goin on it, just waitingfor the cash to get my TAV mounting plate, but need this motor to work for now. I will try the muffler, as I already looked for signs of damage in the combustion chamber and took the side plate off and the...
  5. DroptCK

I'm gonna try to take the muffler off, Bandit. Maybe something inside of it, thanks
  6. DroptCK

Forgot to say that too, I cleaned all the Avgas out completely. Running 89 now.
  7. DroptCK

All of the heat shields are gone, it sounds like its coming from inside the motor. It doesn't do it when reving up at all, just on the way down the rpms before it returns to idle.
  8. DroptCK

And everything is tight, it makes the noise with and without the clutch mounted, by the way
  9. DroptCK

I got it used, they guy I got it from ran Avgas in it, if anything it has too much oil, would that cause this? I thought it may be the valves.
  10. DroptCK

I have a wierd sound coming from this doodlebug I just got...it revs up nice, but when u let off the gas, it makes a sound similar to a spray paint rattle or as I describe it, it sounds like it detonating....please HELP!!!
  11. DroptCK

Newbie with a 8 HP Briggs with a Comet torque converter on a DB30

I have test fit my motor...it should fit without altering the motor, but I am lowering the engine plate to be level with the frame tubes. Should give me about an inch of so from seat to spark plug.
  12. DroptCK

Brand new 1" clutch

Do u still have this clutch?
  13. IMAG0466

IMAG0466

14. IMAG0459

IMAG0459

15. DroptCK

Newbie with a 8 HP Briggs with a Comet torque converter on a DB30

Yeah mine has the 40 series, I'm just waiting for the cash to buy the mount plate and redrill it to accept a 3/4 jackshaft. Glad to hear others into the Flattys, I like the whole big block look. Has anyone tapped holes on the case for the TAV mounting plate, my motor has no holes and only...