Recent content by dt12818

1. D

HF 11HP &13HP clone engines

I will pull the measurements together this weekend when it warms up enough for me to work on it again.
  2. D

I have been studying for a few weeks and have many questions in trying to get my mind straight on all this good stuff. I have just torn the bike down to send it off for sandblasting and power coating. Trying to get my research on the next step. Also - I am looking for a good project log that...
  3. D

Okay - Same type question. I am a newbie and need some help on a direction. I have a Super Bronc (posted in my intro section) and was thinking of the Harbor Freight 11HP engine with electric start. Will this fit without any major mods? Can I fit a battery for the electric start?
  4. D

Another new guy

My starting point.
  5. My starting point - Super Bronc

My starting point - Super Bronc

Here is my starting point on my Super Bronc starter project.
  6. D

Another new guy

Hi everyone, This weekend I just purchased a old Super Bronc that has been sitting in a barn for quite a few years -- no engine; just a frame and seat and a couple of rotted tires. I picked this bike up for a few reasons. 1) I want to get my kids off the Xbox360 and learn something worth...
  7. D

Says I need 3 posts before I can send a private message, so this is post #3. Thanks.

Says I need 3 posts before I can send a private message, so this is post #3. Thanks.
  8. D

Kenny, I am interested in a seat for a Super Bronc - would you have time to do a couple of them?

Kenny, I am interested in a seat for a Super Bronc - would you have time to do a couple of them?
  9. D

Any one from/near Olathe, Kansas

Just purchased an old Super Bronc without an engine and plan on working on it with my kids.
  10. D

Want to see if you would redo seats? I have a super bronc.

Want to see if you would redo seats? I have a super bronc.