Recent content by dtv5403

1. D

Mods/conversions for maxtorque clutch

How old I am is none of your business and I'm not going to tell you, but I'm not in my teens or twenties. I did appreciate the help from those who were genuinely trying to help and not being dicks about it. To those people I say thank you. Everyone else.....now I'm done with this thread and...
  2. D

I didn't ask for the video that was posted, nor did I ask how to take one of these apart, but I was still trying to be appreciative of the fact that someone was trying to be helpful. So you know what? Bye Felicia.
  3. D

Hmm, after releasing the throttle, stop the clutch drum from spinning, stop the engine braking?
  4. D

I honestly don't see that being a problem, as the bearings are only taking a load at idle. When the drum is spinning, there would be no load on the bearings. Engine idles around ~2200 rpm, so I don't think that's fast enough for the bearings to eat into the drum.
  5. D

My engine is de-governed, so I'm spinning at least 6k.
  6. D

At first I did not understand you, but now I do. You are correct.
  7. D

How could I get a maxtorque clutch on a two stroke kit engine? 79cc predator is what I'm running.
  8. D

The clutch is on the crankshaft. I misspoke when I said it was on the jackshaft, but there is a jackshaft. What I experienced on my last bike with the same setup is that even when the bushing is well lubricated, I still experienced some engine braking. I found a website that sells all different...
  9. D

OK one more question. I know I can Google this, but if anyone KNOWS the answer, it will be a whole lot easier than sorting through a hundred or more results, most of which won't even be relevant to the actual search terms. Does anyone KNOW if there is such a thing as a 28t freewheel sprocket for...
  10. D

Pardon me, good sir, but would you happen to know of anyone who sells that in an 11tooth for 41 chain, a 10tooth would change my gear ratio. Thanks ks for the video as well. I've actually taken them apart several times, but its still informative for others.
  11. D

Ok next question, the clutch is set up for 35 chain, is there any way I can convert it to 41 chain without welding?
  12. D

Basically, there will always be "that guy". Give a little attitude, and someone else will quickly step in with the right answer. My attitude was a means of facilitating a quicker way to getting someone knowledgeable to answer the question. Everyone lived through it....mostly.
  13. D

You'll live.
  14. D

A little attitude never hurt nobody. I gave some attitude, I got some attitude back. Not sure about you guys, but I still have the same number of limbs and appendages I started with, and all in the same place.
  15. D

I got the answer I needed.