Recent content by F.Wood

1. F.Wood

Harbor Freight 6.5HP Clones on SALE again. Get your COUPON here.

On them California models well... they be smog engine.. I just bought one try to mods it and everything just fail.. :thumbdown: so if you want to mobs it make sure it not a California.. I 'm out $110.00 bucks with coupon.. :doah:
  2. F.Wood

Wanted carburetor for a OHH50 tecumseh

well don't need it no more i found in my friends stuff for 5buck I can't beat that deal. just too bad he not into these honda clones.
  3. F.Wood

sorry forgot engine family numbers 68079f
  4. F.Wood

Wanted carburetor for a OHH50 Tecumseh. perf. Used and cheap..new and cheap good too.. got to be right price..
  5. F.Wood

wanted a 6.5 or 5.5 honda clone engine

how much for the side cover? Pm me
  6. F.Wood

wanted a 6.5 or 5.5 honda clone engine

would like it to be dead.. but will buy if it alive.. for the right price.. in need for parts.. the bearing side cover must be a good condition for a 6.5clone. thank you for the read.
  7. F.Wood

hey guy I got a 6.5 honda clone engine that got a

did all adjustment never made it back in the mini... my engine is dead... so no more riding in tell next month or when ever.. when I have the money to replace my engine. happy riding all
  8. F.Wood

OK my bearing ain't shot... I put off my valve cover i check my valve clearance.. and wow I stuck a feeler gauge in their and wow they are way way out..like past 0.53mm for each. so maybe be just the valve.. check those form Honda them self I found that the valve are suppose to be at...
  9. F.Wood

well I pull my cover off.. but the bearing stay on the crank shaft. so I thing my knock came form shot bearing.. and i got a grove on my crank shaft that why the bearing ain't coming off.. is there anyway to fix this thing for cheap? or my best bet is to go buy another engine..?:doah:
  10. F.Wood

I got a 6.5 honda clone engine that got a want sound like a rod knock..I rip out the govern seasons ago..finly fix the oil leak form man handle my bearing cover.but I just put this engine down 8 month ago and fired it yesterday. it get louder when I give some whist. then quiet down about...
  11. F.Wood

They are telling me I can't ride

city ordinance they past it in my area no bike's not even green sticker back road or pavement your bike car truck buggies will be impounded. so make my mini legal require a pink and number's well where would i go about it. and I am still looking to install light's turns , brake's and head...
  12. F.Wood

I am fear the big city as move to me. it was a time out here when we can do what ever. shoot run naked, ride your horse's naked, ride with no helmet alot it alot off thing they tell me i can't do but if you fight want you believe we won't loose are hope and dreams but this is off topic now so I...
  13. F.Wood

after fighting tooth and nail. I am allow to ride on my own land. but they said that anyone that has less then 10arce is going to get a heavy fine. so my bonanza make over project has continue.
  14. F.Wood

this :censure: county and city is telling me i can't ride even on my own land. so everything has came to a holt. on the make over bonanza. they just pass ordinance if you are found riding with in the public roads dirt or pave your bike will be impounded. so here a head up guy sorry. if I can...
  15. F.Wood

bonanza make over

this :censure: county and city is telling me i can't ride even on my own land. so everything has came to a holt. on the make over bonanza. they just pass ordinance if you are found riding with in the public roads dirt or pave your bike will be impounded. so here a head up guy sorry. if I can...