They are telling me I can't ride

F.Wood

this :censure: county and city is telling me i can't ride even on my own land. so everything has came to a holt. on the make over bonanza. they just pass ordinance if you are found riding with in the public roads dirt or pave your bike will be impounded. so here a head up guy sorry. if I can fine a away around this ordinance's the build will start back over.

Last edited:
this :censure: county and city is telling me i can't ride even on my own land. so everything has came to a holt. on the make over bonanza. they just pass ordinance if you are found riding with in the public roads dirt or pave your bike will be impounded. so here a head up guy sorry. if I can fine a away around this ordinance's the build will start back over.

You can ride on your property. Everywhere else, bring doughnuts.

zig-heil, oh , i m sorry, it seemed as if hitler himself was making laws like that!! you cant ride on your own property !?!!! the P.O.S. judge, lawyer, or who ever made that law must be a (jelous?) deprived, snivvvvvillling little twerp !!!! his/her parents must have sent them to edicate class, instead of shop class! my blood is boiling rite now!! so please ,,,,, cool it down,, get the town/ county ordinence, in writing ... make sure its fact, & let us know. if its so, then boys, wed better lock & load, because their commin for you!!!

if the make an ordinance to say you cant ride on ur property sue them they cant tell you what to do with ur property if i had enough room i would on mine

California has some funked up laws!

I can ride a mini on my land with an AK 47 on my back and theres nothing they can do about it. :thumbsup:

(Disclamer) The cops might come out to ask why though. :doah:

California has some funked up laws!

I can ride a mini on my land with an AK 47 on my back and theres nothing they can do about it. :thumbsup:

(Disclamer) The cops might come out to ask why though. :doah:
that would be sweet :gunsmilie: me and some friends would get on are go carts mini bikes anything with a motor and are airsoft guns and ride and shoot each other :2guns::scooter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The laws are bad out here. But if you can make it out here one day. You can ride all day long with no worries.

We have gotten the law to allow use to ride on these streets years ago. So we take advantage of it.

65ShelbyClone

this :censure: county and city is telling me i can't ride even on my own land.
Only public roads and land are technically off limits; your own property is fine unless neighbors complain about noise/dust/etc. To legally ride on public dirt roads, your bike needs a green sticker from the DMV like a motorcycle and you need a pink slip/title in order to get one.

Kalifornia is great place, isn't it?

F.Wood

after fighting tooth and nail. I am allow to ride on my own land. but they said that anyone that has less then 10arce is going to get a heavy fine. so my bonanza make over project has continue.

F.Wood

You need to move closer to the big city.
I am fear the big city as move to me. it was a time out here when we can do what ever. shoot run naked, ride your horse's naked, ride with no helmet alot it alot off thing they tell me i can't do but if you fight want you believe we won't loose are hope and dreams but this is off topic now so I going to stop right here.:scooter: keep the rubber down and say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

65ShelbyClone

The thing that I'm hung up on is not being able to do it on your own property. I guess if there is a city ordinance against it, that's the end, but I've never heard of something like that unless it's in the 'burbs where the average yard is 200 square feet. :glare:

F.Wood

city ordinance they past it in my area no bike's not even green sticker back road or pavement your bike car truck buggies will be impounded. so make my mini legal require a pink and number's well where would i go about it. and I am still looking to install light's turns , brake's and head light's but make it have numbers it another idea. now just what to still the numbers from

I live in Victorville,California/ San Bernardino county. I can pretty much ride in my deserts around the city. Its not allowed but no one really enforces it. Go once city over (Apple Valley) and you more than likely get a ticket with in an hour of riding. :censure: city/county ordinances.:thefinger:

WOW even here in my township we can ride around on our property but there are limitations, like if someone complains about the noise/dust I'll be talking to the boys in blue.:lol:(I doubt I'll have any problems here)

That being said its funny because all summer as we were working on this house we moved into we seen several of the neighbors riding their golf carts, atv's and minibikes up and down the street constantly and the only guy that got hassled was the one in his hotrod truck doing burnouts up and down the street.

Even the guy on his quad at the elementary school yard behind us didnt get bothered.

All it takes though is one whining complainer and the cops will be out.

65ShelbyClone

Keep in mind that CA is the most populous state in the U.S. and the OHV-riding population is proportionate to that. It only takes a small fraction of the the overall to disobey rules and ruin things for the rest of us.

I live in Victorville,California/ San Bernardino county. I can pretty much ride in my deserts around the city. Its not allowed but no one really enforces it. Go once city over (Apple Valley) and you more than likely get a ticket with in an hour of riding. :censure: city/county ordinances.:thefinger:
Some people subscribe to the rule of "don't stop for anyone." :wink: That generally includes green trucks and people in uniforms on motorcycles.....The problem there is that minis, unlike the average dirtbike, typically don't have the power, speed, or suspension to outrun anything the USFS/BLM is patrolling with. And if you get caught trying to run, I don't what the penalties are.

I can ride almost anywhere out here on the west end of the AV as long as I have a green sticker, spark arrester, and stay on established dirt roads; single track is technically off-limits.