Recent content by fallenfast1

1. F

Bird Engineering Terra Torque

Sorry folks for the slow reply,Fatboy i need the whole rear drum. Ours cracked in half,no saving it. It uses a 5/8 axle not 14mm as I stated. I posted this when I was late for work and plain ole forgot I posted it. The rear sprocket on ours is only a 42 tooth,just a little bigger than the drum...
  2. F

Bird Engineering Terra Torque

I know this is a very old thread but but has anyone IDed these bikes,I just got one myself and need the hole rear drum with a 14mm axle size.
  3. F

Six inch split rims/sprocket/tires

You still have the rims? They are 5/8 bearings?
  4. F

Kawasaki kv75

Does anyone what carb is suppose to be on one of these? I can grab one for 75$ but the carb looks like a tiltson or something like that. Dosnt look like it belongs there. Thanks for any help.
  5. F

Bench break in??

I had 3 lt250rs and I had to break them in. I had 3 because I had 2 parts rigs and a runner.My xr250r built to its limits had to be broke in. The mower from Kmart went straight to the yard. Iv had 3 clones that ran well and like 3 that just ran like crap. The 3 that ran well I broke in kinda,the...
  6. F

5hp briggs ic vs bushing

I picked up a front wheel from hf for 7$ it works. So I need a back wheel tire sprocket and throttle. Might just go with azulite.
  7. F

Bench break in??

I bought a hf for 59$+tax and well Iv been breaking it in on the doghouse roof. Three oil changes allready. Just letting it run at varied throttle settings. Let it run at half throttle for well I dont know I forgot about it and it ran out of gas. I didnt have anything to put load on it because I...
  8. F

6inch Wheels needed!!

That sounds fine but it will have to wait till Friday. I only have 91$ on my debit card right now.
  9. F

6inch Wheels needed!!

how much to ship to 16506
  10. F

reassembly

Sounds well thought out to me,any further questions goto OH and through them in the HELL HOLE>
  11. F

Exotic/Unusual/Homemade Ignitions?

Hows the weather Tim?
  12. F

How to fix a cracked/bent frame?

buy clamp on folding pegs and rip those off. Or any muffler shop will weld it for cheap.first day i had my ct70 my wife hit the fence,they dont know now to let go!!!
  13. F

6inch Wheels needed!!

I have 85$ to spend on wheels and a thottle/cable. What do you want for them? i dont need brakes,I got a scrub.
  14. F

5hp briggs ic vs bushing

I only had 200$ for my build. All I have really have is a straight frame,forks. Im down to 85$ no wheels, thottle, or cable That engine would have been my budget and well its still there if I want it so in the future ill look you up is thats ok?
  15. F

6inch Wheels needed!!

I need a set of wheels for an old minibike 6 inch. Would be nice if they were complete with a good sprocket #35.