6inch Wheels needed!!

Big Jim

I have a pair of 6" that I picked up yesterday, probably won't use them any time soon. The tires that are pictured are for sale as well. Carlisle Knobbys very good shape.
With or with out the tires it includes the sprocket, it's a #40 but should be able to get the correct clutch or sprocket.

Last edited:
I have a pair of 6" that I picked up yesterday, probably won't use them any time soon. The tires that are pictured are for sale as well. Carlisle Knobbys very good shape.
With or with out the tires it includes the sprocket, it's a #40 but should be able to get the correct clutch or sprocket.

big jim...those look like wheels off an aggie bike?

Big Jim

Last edited:
Rare? Sought after?
Like I said I got them yesterday from a guy he had a bunch of small parts, these were with the lot.
They are odd that they have a cone cast into the wheel on the outside of the bearing. He said he had them on a Doodle Bug, like every bike is either a Rupp or a Doodle Bug to those who don't know the difference...
This be them...
Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery
out here, every mini bike is a taco or bonanza...lol look at pix of king o lawn jc agajanian "aggie bike" you will see that yours resemble closely, if they are aggie rims then yes,they may be a bit more sought after than just any pair of mini bike wheels ... jim not tryin to screw up a sale, jus sayin

out here, every mini bike is a taco or bonanza...lol look at pix of king o lawn jc agajanian "aggie bike" you will see that yours resemble closely, if they are aggie rims then yes,they may be a bit more sought after than just any pair of mini bike wheels ... jim. not tryin to screw up a sale, jus sayin
in the photos on this site under king o lawn there is an aggie bike illustration with exploded view, double click to magnify and you will see the rim has that cone you were talking about. those are cool rims

125ccCrazy

If smaller will work I have a pair of manco 5" with new tires and tubes..The tires are about as tall as standard 4:10-6 tire....I also have a new 60 tooth sprocket with drum brakes