Recent content by foreveryoung

1. foreveryoung

Comment by 'foreveryoung' in media '0012'

This mini is sweet!!!
  2. foreveryoung

my mini bike misfires, what to adjust?

sorry I shouldn't say misfire, It detonates!!! when letting off the gas at full speed... It performes good when it starts from a dead stop to a full speed but about a second after I have let off the throttle at full speed it makes a loud gunfire explosion sound that makes me think something...
  3. foreveryoung

Chain upgrade?

upgrading your chain may make your bike heavier you will have to change clutch, chain, and rear sprocket, save up and get a torq-A-verter.
  4. foreveryoung

Best in class

congratulations
  5. foreveryoung

¿Vio usted este Minibike?

I am from the island of puerto rico, located on the caribbean sea... a usa territory :rockon:
  6. foreveryoung

¿Vio usted este Minibike?

never seen it before though it almost looks like a honda Z50 but two strokes. muy buen español!!! easy for me to say it, :rolleyes5: , spanish is my native language!!! BTW carabela means skull
  7. foreveryoung

Her first mini bike

What a great deal!!! love the girlie color and the larger size frame :cool:
  8. foreveryoung

Some questions on Torque Converters

I agree that american made frames are way better than the chinese counterpart and also hard to find if you life out of the main land 48 states shipping charges alone for a frame from bad dog on ebay via ups to the caribbean are $325.00 plus frame cost :mad2: . I got a DB locally for $269.00 plus...
  9. foreveryoung

A few mothers day clips

minidragbike: Do you fabricate your own frames? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/0017.JPG
  10. foreveryoung

A few mothers day clips

Wow man I am amazed at the speed these kids race!!! racing alone is risky but racing doing a wheelie all the way is absolutely crazy!!! great videos.
  11. foreveryoung

Larger sprocket...

The throattle cable is very easy to install!!! there are no extra parts to buy or fabricate it comes with it. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/throatle_001.jpg
  12. throattle

throattle

13. throattle

throattle

14. throattle

throattle

this is a closer look at the throattle cable hook up
  15. throattle

throattle

this is a closer look a the throattle cable hook up.