Recent content by Fourstrokefan

1. Fourstrokefan

Finished my Mini Bike

Thanks everyone. Glad to know what it is now.:smile:
  2. Fourstrokefan

Finished my Mini Bike

Finally finished my mini bike and love it. It has a 3.5hp Tecumseh engine, and is pretty fast. Also, does any one know the make or model? Here is the video my brother took of me with it when I finished: My Brother`s Mini Bike - YouTube
  3. Fourstrokefan

New Guy

Thank you for the offer but my parents said they don't want anymore engines sitting in the garage right now. Very generous of you. Running out of room.:laugh: I also think my brother might be bringing home another bike soon:wink:. Thanks again for the offer though
  4. Fourstrokefan

New Guy

Thanks
  5. Fourstrokefan

New Guy

6. 100_03711

100_03711

My First Mini Bike
  7. Fourstrokefan

New Guy

I own one mini bike and i share a go cart with my brother. I said go carts and mini bikes because i ride my brothers mini bikes and go carts as well. Here is a picture of my mini bike. Im not exzactly sure what brand it is though. I recently just finished setting up the throttle and making a...
  8. Fourstrokefan

New Guy

Thanks
  9. Fourstrokefan

New Guy

Hi everybody, I am new to the site. I like/have go-cart(s) and minni-bike(s). I am 07Motorboy's brother and Msgr19's cousin. They convinced me into setting up a an account. My brother said it is extremely helpful for advice and info. Glad to be part of the "OldMiniBikes" community - Fourstrokefan :smile:
  10. Fourstrokefan

3hp briggs go kart

They are for $100 at Harbor Freight. They are called Predators. Not USA made though :shrug:
  11. Fourstrokefan

I love it. Just like I love chicken. Glug Glug Glug

I love it. Just like I love chicken. Glug Glug Glug
  12. Fourstrokefan

71 Rupps

Sweet bikes