New Guy

Hi everybody, I am new to the site. I like/have go-cart(s) and minni-bike(s). I am 07Motorboy's brother and Msgr19's cousin. They convinced me into setting up a an account. My brother said it is extremely helpful for advice and info. Glad to be part of the "OldMiniBikes" community

- Fourstrokefan :smile:

I own one mini bike and i share a go cart with my brother. I said go carts and mini bikes because i ride my brothers mini bikes and go carts as well. Here is a picture of my mini bike. Im not exzactly sure what brand it is though. I recently just finished setting up the throttle and making a custom brake plate. I also made my own seat. I am still ajusting the carb and some other minor things. I am going to re-paint it as well.

Last edited:
Hey, you cousins want a 88 Tecumseh OHV 6? Carb sucks, and throttle plate is missing, but it ran okay when I had it on a cart and held my thumb over the carb to choke it. You kids can have it for postage.

Thank you for the offer but my parents said they don't want anymore engines sitting in the garage right now. Very generous of you. Running out of room.:laugh: I also think my brother might be bringing home another bike soon:wink:. Thanks again for the offer though

Hah! you guys need an extension to your garage! i remember when 07motorboy sold two bikes, i asked his dad if that meant two more garage slots and his dad said "Nope! i think taht they should sell even more!" hahahaha!

itll be close...ill film it and we can post it on your youtube channel. will be a very entertaining race. i cant wait. let the smack talk begin (07 has already started, its your turn fourstrokefan)