Recent content by FunWithStuff

1. F

Cat Throttle Grip

I think I might have figured out how the cable works. I have the both the tube and shroud that fits for the Gran Turismo grip (I believe they are the original tube and grip used on Cat mini bikes). I also have the original throttle cable that fits in these tubes (that has somehow survived in...
  2. F

Cat Throttle Grip

I have the throttle grip and the tube to go with it. Does anyone know how to hook the cable up to the grip to I can pull it back to give it gas?
  3. F

Cat Throttle Grip

I have the throttle tube. I just need to know how I can connect the cable to the grip so I can pull it to give the mini bike gas.
  4. F

Cat Throttle Grip

That is definitely the same throttle that I can purchase and yes it is one inch. I am just curious how the cable is supposed to setup on it. I thought that this grip would have a "normal" setup like this How does the cable hookup in this throttle? I'll definitely get it now that I know it's the...
  5. F

Cat Throttle Grip

Hello! I am wondering if anyone has a picture of what an original gran turismo throttle grip that was used on HPE Muskin mini bikes looks like. I have recently purchased a 7/8 gran turismo grip and may be able to purchase the throttle grip. However the throttle grip is 1 inch and not 7/8 and the...
  6. F

Need help with a Tecumseh HS40 engine

It may also be carbon buildup too which shouldn't be bad I just want to make sure. I just didn't think the engine would build up so much after running for such a short time.
  7. F

So I tried adjusting the high and low screws and that seemed to help but now I am having another problem. When I removed the spark plug I noticed it had black sludge all over it. I was able to wipe it off so I suspect that it is oil. It is also all in the cylinder head. I replaced the oil with...
  8. F

Hello! I have been working on restoring a Tecumseh HS40 engine for a mini bike and I would like some help identifying a problem I am having with it. I have recently bought a new knockoff carburetor off of eBay for the engine and installed it on the motor. This motor hasn't ran in a long time so...
  9. F

Tecumseh HS40 Carburetor

Hello! I am currently planning on starting to rebuild an old Tecumseh HS40 carburetor for a mini bike. I need a little help in getting information on how to rebuild it. I have already tried to clean the carburetor and it had no effect on helping the engine run. Gas did not travel trough the carb...
  10. F

JcPenney Duster Clutch Decal photo?

I think you have it reversed. From what I see the pattern seems to be orange, red (some kind of dark pinkish red), and orange. Yeah I realized I did the outer ring wrong. I can correct that easily. And I can make the inside one a little darker.
  11. F

I just finished making this. It's not perfect but hopefully a good substitute for the original. I measured 3 1/8 inch on the computer so hopefully it will print out that size.
  12. F

Just to clarify, is this the radius, diameter, area, or circumference of the circle?
  13. F

That's fine. You don't happen to have any meaurements on the JCPenney logo (like maybe the area of the circle) so I can get an idea of what size to make it?
  14. F

Those look nice! Yeah. I see that this was for the Duster mini bike clutch cover and not the Duster M/X. I thought it was because some of the links above were for the Duster M/X. But I would still like to get a good photo of the JCPenney logo that was on the Duster M/X clutch cover because I'm...
  15. F

When I zoom in on this photo the logo is too blurry and it is too small for me to crop it and use it. If this is your bike, can you get another photo that is more zoomed in to the JCPenney's logo? Thanks!