Recent content by GTLabs

1. GTLabs

Tiny twin-screw blower

I have no idea on fitment to one of those. Old school drag bikes mounted the blower remotely. Some used a gilmer belt or a long chain. Another thing to consider is that these spin clockwise and can not be run efficiently or effectively backwards. You'd have to at least consider a jackshaft as...
  2. GTLabs

Tiny twin-screw blower

Hi, guys. What it is is the Sprintex S100 (100 l/min). It is aimed at the Japanese Kei-car market (660cc) and will be available around the first of the year. I do not have any pricing, but figure under $1000--still pricy for our beloved cheap hobby. I doubted the details would be much of a...
  3. GTLabs

Tiny twin-screw blower

About 20ci.
  4. GTLabs

Tiny twin-screw blower

I am alive. Getting ready for SEMA ;). This is one of our little toys, a small displacement twin screw supercharger. Pricing has yet to be determined. I will have more info next week. It flows 200cfm+ and is 6l x 5w x 3h. I closed gtlabs a while ago, but still have my minibike. I wondered if...
  5. GTLabs

Tiny twin-screw blower

Details shortly. It is real--Real small!
  6. GTLabs

Tiny twin-screw blower

Long time no see :blink: :scooter:
  7. GTLabs

Drag Bike Frame Ideas and Inspirations.

Before I run 35psi of boost through a gx390, it needs a good scratchbuilt frame to put it in. Shakedown runs will have a 50% underdrive (10t/20t) making 11psi of boost. We all think there's a lot more to be had in a very well done chassis, though. Proper brakes, tires, low weight, and proper...
  8. GTLabs

Industrial Strength Variators/CVTs

:thumbsup: It's not going in a "minibike". Think Sportsman or Pro Mod style framework as a scratch-built chassis. I'm NOT looking to run 6s but still think there's a lot of potential with these motors in a safer chassis.
  9. GTLabs

Do they work easily on our stuff, like a GX390?
  10. GTLabs

I'm looking for one that can handle some "serious" power. A Comet would be nice if they made one that beefy but I don't think they do. I'm looking at Arctic Cat and Yamaha CVTs just to name a few. Ideas?
  11. GTLabs

Is there a CVT/Variator/TAV2 that can handle 100hp+? Who makes these? QrxnS-xz-iI a66vrJvwsic
  12. GTLabs

Doom...

For the record I think a YZF450 is a better engine choice. But, I would try this just for the sake of having done it. I can run the blower easily way down on 9psi(2:1) or as high as 35psi... MDB and I discussed build ideas. A stock compression forged piston, good rod, and a decent head would go...
  13. GTLabs

Post your favorite "shreds" videos

x_M9zWORBuA
  14. GTLabs

Doom...

No. I'm just having a little fun with a big red button! Please title this page. (Page 1) A GX390 with 44psi of boost would be a fun reproduction of this 8 second single cylinder bike.
  15. GTLabs

Doom...

It's a totally different chassis with a 390...