Tiny twin-screw blower

Looks like something.:shrug: Kinda vague on the details but it's got shiny parts and what looks like a tiny belt drive pulley but not much else is clear. I'd like to hear some specs and see more of it.

Supercharger.

Think 6-71 blower on top of a big block Chevy, downsized. Although this is more akin to the Whipple blowers for late model car engines.

I am alive. Getting ready for SEMA ;). This is one of our little toys, a small displacement twin screw supercharger. Pricing has yet to be determined. I will have more info next week. It flows 200cfm+ and is 6l x 5w x 3h.

I closed gtlabs a while ago, but still have my minibike. I wondered if there was any life around here. You guys want meat! :lol:

Last edited:
I am alive. Getting ready for SEMA ;). This is one of our little toys, a small displacement twin screw supercharger. Pricing has yet to be determined. I will have more info next week. It flows 200cfm+ and is 6l x 5w x 3h.

I closed gtlabs a while ago, but still have my minibike. I wondered if there was any life around here. You guys want meat! :lol:
I'm interested indeed:scooter: