Recent content by Gungfudan

1. G

Predator 212cc

Sweet thanks
  2. G

Predator 212cc

I picked up a Predator 212cc the other day and ran it Monday for 1 hour. I ran it a a constant RPM. Did I mess up or can I still do a proper break in? Seems to be running fine.
  3. G

My First Mini Bike Project

Been busy with some shop clean up projects but I am starting back on the mini bike next week. Going to put the frame together. I am thinking of painting the motor but unsure if I should.
  4. G

Tecumseh H35?

Sounds good. I will be looking into a Clutch Band Brake. You mentioned something about a jack Shaft what are the advantages of a having one? I was also thinking about installing a torque converter. So the clutch band brake wouldn't work. If the torque converter is not the way to go that is...
  5. G

Tecumseh H35?

Would a mechanical disc brake work? I want to try to keep an old school look to the bike. Looks like I might go with 8" Rims instead. Probably steel. Since this is a ground up build. My plan was to strip the engine down and powder coat as many components as possible. Should I reuse the old the...
  6. G

Tecumseh H35?

I have the Original Tecumseh 3.5hp that can off the Murray Track 2. I would like to rebuild and make a sweet little street mini bike with it. I am wondering what sort of performance I can get out of it? Looking to build a frame similar to this below. Parameters: Street bike only Looking for...
  7. G

Update I have the frame painted. I still have a lot to clean up and paint. I disassembled the exterior of the motor to clean it up and I am also getting g rid of the gas tank and going to build one. I also cleaned the seat shock. I just ordered the chain and new wheel bearings so they...
  8. G

Well my dad had this Murray Track 2 sitting in his shed that is falling apart. I asked home if I could have it and he said yes. So I brought it back to my house and starting tearing it apart. Tomorrow I begin prepping the frame for paint. Going with flat black. I have not...
  9. G

Max Torque Clutch Springs

I want to apologize to everyone on this forum. If I didn't not provide enough information it is on me. I did not intend to offend, anger, or waste anybody's time. I am sorry if I did. I do want to use this for trail riding. I just threw the part in there about me wanting to make it a street...
  10. G

Havasu Dave, Do you think you could tell the condition of my used clutch from some pictures?
  11. G

I don't know if you read this part or not: My ultimate goal is to make this a sweet little steet bike to go with my lowered turbo truck when it is finished (but that is way down the road). down the road means probably 2-3 years so in the mean time I am going to use it for trail riding. Again I...
  12. G

Sorry about the flip flopping back and forth. I didn't want to come across like that. I was just trying to understand. Ok, so it is basically a throw away engine that is good to know. I will not be doing any fab work then. I originally thought that I could get something out of it sinc it was...
  13. G

I don't think so I have gotten a lot of help from you and the others that have responded. I just needed clarification on your response. Like I said I appreciate the responses greatly. I just needs to know if adding an exhaust will have a negative effect on the performance. Sorry if it seems I...
  14. G

The clutch is used. I am going to clean it up. I ordered a 12t clutch. I am going through the clutch tomorrow and make sure it is ok.
  15. G

If the 10t sprocket is better can I just swap sprockets from one clutch to the other?