Recent content by gvfc2

1. G

throttle adjustment on 97cc engine

There is no throttle stop screw.
  2. G

throttle adjustment on 97cc engine

I got a db racer and it still has the stock 97cc hensim engine. I want to know how to reset the throttle to make it alittle faster till i get a new engine
  3. G

need help finding sprocket

i might be able to go smaller since my engine is multi speed
  4. G

going to be getting a lifan 125cc engine

hey Fat Boy whats your gearing on your coleman? also i kind of dont know the what it means when it comes to the ratios so if you could in the number of teeth. i would really appreciate it
  5. G

UK Mini Drag Bike

how much did that powder coat cost you to have done?
  6. G

its going on a custom chopper that i bought from craigslist.
  7. G

my wheel dia. is 15.5 sorry forgot to include this
  8. G

or i could just get a new rear hub. but im hoping i dont have to. i found out that the sprocket will have to be #41 to work with a #420 chain
  9. G

im looking for a #40 72t sprocket with a 2 1/2" bolt pattern. im hoping the #40 will work with a #420 chain.
  10. G

sorry still not really making sense of it. but wasnt trying to be rude. but anyways i do kind of get it. it still applies to OldMiniBikes right? is what your saying?
  11. G

well it may not be a mini bike engine but it is an engine and im using it on a mini bike so to me its a mini bike engine right? any engine used on a mini bike is a mini bike engine in my eyes
  12. G

ok so im going to be getting a 125cc lifan with a 4 up manual tranny. what mods can i do to it? im also going to be getting a 22mm carb as its what money permits. so what all mods can i do to make it better? i already know about the bbk. dont have money for that and im going to wait a bit for...
  13. G

new guy and my first mini bike/chopper

I have looked over the frame and there is acouple things that need fixing. As for the state laws I've looked over those many times and I'm sure I can make it within those guidlines. I live in washongton btw. Also would a purple frame with black or yellow rims look good?
  14. G

new guy and my first mini bike/chopper

so the frame isnt custom made but i got it for 140$. well sold a 9hp robin for it and got 60$ back. it has front disc brake with hydro forks rear drum brake it had a 49cc 2 stroker on it but it didnt come with that. im thinking of putting a 125cc lifan on it. would it be a good idea? i mean ive...