Recent content by j57little

1. j57little

Vintage J57little's UberRoper

It still needs paint, fenders and a seat..and a rear brake (ahh!), but it works. Note the ape hangers and extended pegs to make it comfortable for an adult driver. The video is is posted on Youtube at
  2. j57little

It has been absolutely outstanding. Great machine. Mine is the newest 201 model.
  3. j57little

The custom triple tree is now done. I'm making a custom seat, starting with a fiberglass seat pan. And finally I'm doing some of the last dry fitting. In addition to major frame modifications to make the Predator motor fir the Roper frame, I made a 2-inch platform for the motor to provide...
  4. j57little

The frame modifications are now mostly done. Next are foot peg mounts and a weld nut to secure the tank, then a platform for the engine and that will be it.
  5. j57little

I am a novice TIG welder, so while my welds may not be pretty they seem to be structurally sound. The predator engine is ready to go with throttle plate, added and governor removed. The biggest problem is the triple tree. I couldn't find anything that suits my needs so I made one using 3/16...
  6. j57little

Getting a Predator with a Comet-type torque converter to fit on a Roper is a real challenge. The rear risers have been cut out and are replaced with pipes to allow more clearance. Once the welding is done, the upper bars will be modified to allow for a fuel tank that mounts on a center pipe...
  7. j57little

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Vintage Class
  8. j57little

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

OK, I'm doing it again.
  9. j57little

Fork Stop Ring/Nut

I have a set of mini bike front forks with a 25mm X 0.75 threaded end. Retaining stop rings screwed onto the ends of the forks. These rings retained the entire bottom half of the front forks and the front wheel, but being a 1970's vintage, the rings are shot. Any sources out there for metric...
  10. j57little

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 - Fully restored

Thanks for the feedback. The selling price is $1,500. Local delivery or USHIP at buyer's expense. Original-style brake levers are included, but they had to be replaced with brake/mirror levers make it street legal.
  11. j57little

Ladies & gentlemen, Anyone looking for a Twister Bearkat, travelling internationally and need some extra funds. I'm offering it for sale at $500. I have been asked to show a closer image of the headlamp/brackets. I've also been asked about how and where the horn is attached. Note that this...
  12. j57little

This is a restored 1971 Rupp Roadster 2. The frame, engine, fenders and shocks are all original and everything is restored to original condition. The frame is rock-solid and has been professionally repainted to match the original color using base and clear coat. Wheels are restored in powder...
  13. j57little

Vintage Open - 2018 JackScat Project

Not sure why, but some can see it and some can't. In any case I can send a link if you PM me. It's on You Tube.
  14. j57little

Dragracertpp, Bonanza Chopper, Vintage Class

Outstanding! Reminds me of a bike a friend of mine had in 1971 - and I was green with envy!!!