Recent content by jeep4me

1. jeep4me

Hi Cliff. I don't have any photos of that bike and really never had much info on it either...

Hi Cliff. I don't have any photos of that bike and really never had much info on it either. Sorry I couldn't help you out. Steve
  2. jeep4me

Wards T777 Carbon Fiber Fenders and Seat

Sold locally
  3. jeep4me

Wards T777 Carbon Fiber Fenders and Seat

Selling a set of freshly made carbon fiber fenders and a seat for a Montgomery Wards T777 or Buffalo. Fenders are new and never mounted. Seat is like new and I believe the mounting holes are correct. Selling as a set. Will not separate, sorry. Asking $200 plus shipping...
  4. jeep4me

The official Trapper Mini Bike thread

Vintage Mini Bike Scooter Trap Trapping Detroit https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153159981980
  5. jeep4me

Rupp Goat

Selling my Rupp Goat. Nice running 5hp Tecumseh HS50. Not original to the bike, but is an original mini bike motor. Runs, rides and stops. Inside of tank is clean. I've been riding nearly every week for the past few months. Asking $750 cash or PayPal (as a friend or include...
  6. jeep4me

Arctic Cat Chain Guard

Nice fiberglass repop chain guard. Very thick, heavy duty. No mounting holes drilled. Guard only, no bracket. $60 shipped. Paypal preferred (as a friend or include the 3% fees).
  7. jeep4me

Wards T777 Carbon Fiber Fenders

I sold the bike these were supposed to go on, so I guess I have no need for them now. These are very nice quality. Clear coated and polished. Very lightweight. No mounting holes drilled. Asking $150 shipped Paypal preferred (as as friend or include the 3% fees).
  8. jeep4me

5 inch Manco Wheel

$25 shipped and i'll take it.
  9. jeep4me

1968 Briggs 5 HP recoil shround

I've got what was told is a '67 briggs. But I can't find any numbers stamped into the shroud.
  10. jeep4me

1968 Briggs 5 HP recoil shround

Are you going to repaint the shroud?
  11. jeep4me

El Burro Idler Sprocket

This is what I have... It did come off an El Burro. Has #35 on the engine side and #40 on the rear sprocket side. 5/8" space between the two.
  12. jeep4me

Tecumseh H82 Two-stroke Engine

SOLD Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  13. jeep4me

Quarter Horse

This may be a stupid question... But where's the gas tank on these bikes?
  14. jeep4me

El Burro Idler Sprocket

I've got one of those sprockets in a parts bin. I'll look for it today after work. And post pictures.
  15. jeep4me

Quarter Horse

What's the price without the motor?