Recent content by Jockey

1. Jockey

Performance Coil For Predator 212

For starters I don't see a reason for the sarcasm... The engine pulls power the whole way to the top of the rpm band, just cause your engine might die out around 8k doesn't mean mine does. It dies out right around 10,500 rpm. My buddy has nothing to do with the coil, as he doesn't make parts...
  2. Jockey

It took a lot of research to do the motor the way I wanted, along with the help of a friend who is a Formula 1 engineer, and a rocket scientist when it comes to engines.
  3. Jockey

Not at the moment. It's at the shop but I can take some next time I'm there. It's got a lot of machine work done along with custom ground cam, lots of compression and head work, and the block was specially treated to make it stronger. It's got a ported slide carb with work done to it, fully...
  4. Jockey

I have changed spark plugs as I have several autolite race plugs on hand. What would the kill switch have to do with it?
  5. Jockey

Just over 10,500 rpm
  6. Jockey

Does anyone make a performance coil for the Hemi 212 Predator engine that works with an ARC Billet Flywheel? I keep cooking coils after so many hours of run time. I'm thinking a lot of it has to do with running such high rpms?
  7. Jockey

Coleman CT200U Disc Brake Setup?

Didn't one of the Hisun models come with a rear disc brake on a 8" inch rim?
  8. Jockey

I ordered a set of shoes from amazon that are just like that. They come in today along with a tav2 and new tires.
  9. Jockey

Do you have a pic so I can see? I thought about maybe taking a front rim, machining the axle tube down shorter and welding a flange to it and making a caliper bracket on the fork for front brakes. Unless they make a rear 8" rim set up for disc already and I can turn down the sprocket flange and...
  10. Jockey

Has anyone done a disc brake conversion to the Coleman CT200U? The rear drum brake can not keep up with a bike that runs 72 MPH. I was hoping to add a disc brake to the front if only the rear is an option that'll work too.
  11. Jockey

Coleman CT200U Disc Brakes?

Has anyone does a disc brake conversion to the Coleman CT200U? The rear drum brake can no keep up with a bike that runs 72 MPH. I was hoping to add a disc brake to the front if only the rear is an option that'll work too.
  12. Jockey

Hemi Head Predator Build (60363)

Waiting on my pz26 carb kit and it'll be in. I just got back in town from a job so now I can mess with it again
  13. Jockey

That was supposed to say lash adjusted but my stupid phone corrected it. The intake side was rather short but still tightened up.
  14. Jockey

Hey did you have an issue with the intake side last adjuster being very short on threads with the jr cam?
  15. Jockey

Need stock predator 60363 carb low speed jet

I am in need of a stock low speed/idle jet for a predator SP 60363 carb.